╏002

【Future boyfriend】

【Future boyfriend】

■■■■■■

"So, Y/N... Do you know about Little Garden?" Nami asked as the two girls stared at the ocean from the edge. "Yes, I do."

"Is it dangerous?"

"Nope! Actually, it's fun." Y/N spread her arms "Everything over there is huge!! The name is contradictory to everything you'll see."

"Y/N~ Nami~ Vivi~ Try this drink I made especially for you ladies," Sanji said and handed a glass to each one of the girls.

"Now that I think about it... You are quite handsome."

Sanji's heart skipped a beat at the comment that Y/N passed. Just her presence was enough to make him walk behind her all day... Who knows what will happen now that she has complimented him.

"Can you repeat what you just said?"

"You are quite handsome"

Y/N flipped her hair to the back and held Sanji's hand "Are you single?" She asked him and Sanji passed out with a smile on his face.

"Aaaaa!! Y/N, you killed Sanji!" Luffy said which made her laugh. "He'll be fine. Anyways, looks like we have arrived at the little garden."

Everyone looked around and saw the approaching trees and animals. Things were far from normal which made Nami glare at Y/N. "You said nothing is dangerous here!! This place is giving me creeps!"

Usopp nodded in agreement with Nami "I say, we don't set foot on this island."

"Let's just wait on the ship for the log pose to reset and get the heck away from here!!" Nami suggested but her suggestion was nothing but mere words because the captain of the ship was already getting fired up and couldn't wait to go on an adventure.

"Sanji!! I need a pirate box lunch!! I am gonna go on an adventure!"

"Wait a minute you!! Where do you think you're going?!" Nami asked.