╏014

【Truth uncovered】

【Truth uncovered】

■■■■■■

On the other side Luffy and the others were in the middle of a forest and the group couldn't help but groan about it. "I told you not to follow moss head! This guy has the worst sense of direction!"

"What did you say shitty cook?!"

"We are lost! All because of you! What if Y/N is in danger?! We were supposed to find her quickly and now we are stuck."

"Chopper found her jacket at the opening of this forest! She might be here!"

"It's been an hour!"

The two continued to bicker with eachother and throw fists in an attempt to take down the other person. Luffy didn't stop for the two and continued walking forward. The boy gazed up at the sky and his eyes fell on the smoke that was rising upwards.

"Zoro! Sanji!" He called out and pointed out the smoke to them "There might be someone in that direction! LET'S GO!!" And with the the rubbery boy took off.

"Wait! LUFFY!" Sanji shouted and ran behind him followed by Zoro.

Sanji and Zoro managed to catch up with Luffy and stop him from running away and walked through the forest only to come across a small village that had only five houses. The forest had huge trees so it was suitable to live there, unnoticed.

The smoke was indeed coming from one of houses which clearly indicated that someone was residing there.

They walked over to one of the houses and knocked on the front door. "We can ask them if they have seen Y/N around." Sanji mumbled and knocked again when he didn't get a response from the other side

"I'LL KILL YOU THIS TIME!!"

The door spung open and a female with beautiful pink hair launched at Sanji with a kitchen knife but Zoro blocked it with his swords.

"Oh! A beautiful lady!!" Sanji said and danced around with heart eyes.