╏023

【Together again】

【Together again】

■■■■■■

While she stayed on the floor, Tiger started to make a tornado inside the castle that took in everything along with Y/N. The four hanging on the ceiling screamed her name and tried to free themselves. "We need to help her!" Usopp screamed and tried to untie his rope but failed to do so.

They wanted to help but all they could do was watch Y/N in pain. The air was out of her control and she couldn't help but let it lead her and bump constantly into the furniture and items that were sucked up in the tornado with her.

The harsh air would make cuts on her body. She struggled to remove the nails and once she was done, she was still at a disadvantage. She could turn herself completely into lightning without having the clouds above her. That was a major disadvantage for her and all could do at that moment was coat herself in armament haki and prevent getting more injured.

Tiger suddenly stopped the tornado and everything crashed into the floor along with Y/N. The impact that her fall made was huge as it left a dent in the floor and that was possible due to her haki. She protected herself from the fall but decide to stay on the floor with her eyes closed.

Tiger appeared once again and walked over to her, grabbing a sword on the way and smirking at her. "Dead already?" he inquired "Well, then farewell!!" he screeched and raised his sword getting ready to stab her but his sword was stopped.

"Looks like you do need help after all..."

Y/N opened her eyes after hearing the voice and smiled at the person "I already knew you were coming... Zoro" she stated while he smirked and pushed off Tiger with a slash.

He gave Y/N a hand and she grabbed onto it to get back on her feet. "Your guess was right," he said and guided her gaze behind her to where all the citizens were standing with their weapons in their hands, ready to fight.