╏022

【My throne】

【My throne】

■■■■■■

On the other side, Zoro was sitting on top of a tree while keeping an eye on the citizens who were trying to come up with a plan to defeat Tiger. "If Y/N doesn't plan on helping us then we can't do anything about it. After all, it looks like she is also a pirate now. We should be protecting ourselves from her too."

"But Zack, how are we going to fight Tiger? You know he has devil fruit powers..."

That statement piqued Zoro's interest and he paid more attention to the conversation. Zack ran his fingers through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh "He can turn himself into air right... Do we have any devil fruit users?" He asked and everyone looked at each other only to get no response.

"No," one of them said which was like water to their fire of hope. The burning desire they had for defeating Tiger was slowly dying. "The weapons that we have won't work him..."

Zoro could sense that the citizens were getting closer to giving up and living with the situation. He recalled Y/N's words and concluded that it was his time to step in and talk to them but as he was about to jump off the tree, Zack spoke up.

"Come on guys we can't lose hope like this! We are going to use the underground passage that's on the backside of the castle to enter and we are going to take all the weapons we have with us. I heard that Tiger has a lot of weapons made up of sea stone, all we have to do is get our hands on them. Devil fruit user's only weakness is that!!"

His words were doing the job of encouraging the people. The determination was coming back "Everyone fit for fighting will come to the castle!! And others who are not, will stay home and lock their doors until we come back! Do you understand?!"

"YES!!!" They shouted in unison and quickly went their ways to gather weapons and necessary supplies. Zoro grabbed his swords and made sure to stay hidden while following them. Everything was going as planned and he had to reach the castle quickly.