╏017

【Reasons why】

【Reasons why】

■■■■■■

If Ema thought that slapping Y/N would cast some kind of dominance over her than that was a wrong assumption. The female didn't even give a second thought before slapping Ema across the face too. That slap put Ema in utter shock, she didn't expect Y/N to react in that manner. "Don't think that if you attack me then I'll just let you go with it... Our bond doesn't really matter in cases like that."

There was silence in air before Ema spoke up with teary eyes "I can clearly see that our bond doesn't matter to you. If it did then you wouldn't have done that to my father!!"

Y/N let out a chuckle which soon turned into laughter "Oh yeah? Do you even know the things your dear father has done to me? He deserves to die you know."

Ema shot a glare at Y/N and walked over to her father, kneeling down beside him and hovering her hand over his wounds. The female closed her eyes and focused which generated green light from her palm which seemed to be healing the injured man.

"Devil fruit?" Y/N mumbled as she looked at Mavericks wounds getting healed. "You know, your father really deserves to die. Seeing a scum like him just boils my bloo-" She stopped and looked at Luffy with the corner of her eye who was ready to attack her "Gumo Gumo..."

"ROCKET!!"

Y/N had already noticed his attack few seconds prior to he even executed it. She swiftly titled her head, avoiding Luffy's attack leaving the young boy in a slight disbelief. A smile formed on her lips as she approached Luffy in a split second "What was that for?" She asked and she could feel a cold metal and sharp metal touch her neck. "So everyone's against me?"

"Maybe if you give us an explanation then we might not consider you a threat." Zoro stated.

"I was just taking down my enemy and if you side with him then I won't hesitate to fight you guys too."

"You know how worried Ema was?! How do you expect her to react after she saw you beating her father up?" Luffy questioned.

"She is naive... She is living in the illusion that her father created for her."