╏008

【Y/N's anger】

【Y/N's anger】

■■■■■■

"Guys..." Y/N spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. After Ace left, they started sailing towards the mouth of the Sandora River. They would dock their ship there and then walk to Yuba where the rebel army was currently located. "What happened Y/N?" Luffy asked. 

"I made a huge mistake." 

"What did you do this time?" Nami questioned as she folded her arms against her chest and made up her mind to teach the female a lesson if she had caused any trouble. "I think, I'll have to go back to Nanohara..." Y/N said which raised questions among the crew members. 

"Why do you want to go back?" Sanji inquired. 

"The ship can't go back now. We are almost at our destination." Nami informed. 

"I dropped something over there while running from Smoker and I need to get it back before anything happens." 

"What did you drop?" Chopper asked. 

"My bag. You know, the bag that I always carry. The black color one. It had something really important and I need to get it back no matter what. I can't afford to lose it." 

"It can't be that important then. We can't go back now. Forget about it." Zoro stated which made Y/N frown and clench her fist. "If it was that important then you wouldn't have been so careless about it." 

"I said that I made a mistake right?! I dropped it while running away from Smoker! I wasn't being careless!!" Y/N argued and the atmosphere started to tense up between the two. "And I am not asking the whole crew to come with me. I said that I was going to go back!" 

"Yeah, but since you are a part of our crew, we can't afford to lose you! We already have a huge task with us and then we'll also have to find you on such a large island. You are going to hold us back and nothing else."

"Oi! Moss head, that's no way to talk to a lady," Sanji said in order to stop the two from fighting on the ship.

"Vivi already has the burden of saving the country, can't you let go of your bag? Is your bag more important than a country?"