╏018

【Please don't hate me】

■■■■■■

"So, what do you say? Still don't want to become a Marine?" Garp asked while the girl standing next to him sweat dropped after witnessing the dreadful sight of Impel Down. Her legs trembled as she took her steps back. "Do you want to live here for the rest of your life?" He questioned again and Y/N was quick to give her response "No!"

"Don't think of me as someone evil. I don't want a young girl like you to be stuck here forever or worse die. You have a long life, ahead of you. I just want to allow you to explore the other side of the world. I'll ensure that your transition from pirate to marine is approved." Garp explained and rubbed her head, "Cheer up. Fighting for justice is not that bad, you know."

■■■■■■

5 years later
Age - 20

"Rear Admiral, Y/N! Please come on the stage" Her name was called out by the Fleet Admiral. A cold stare and aura radiated from the female as she walked past the other marines who would bow down to her, showing their respect to their superior. She walked all the way up to the stage and gave Sengoku a slight bow before turning towards the audience.

"Keeping the last mission Y/N carried, she ensured not to let any of her subordinates die during the missions and successfully captured a pirate worth 890 million berries. L/N F/N!! Her might is worth giving her a promotion. Y/N! She no longer remains the Rear Admiral and is promoted to Vice Admiral, making her the youngest Vice Admiral in the navy!"

Everyone cheered, but this joyful moment wasn't joyful for Y/N. She gave everyone a bow and walked away from the stage before having to say some words about her promotion. Everyone was a little taken aback by her behavior, but there wasn't anything they could do. She had always been like that.

No one except Garp and Sengoku was aware of the fact that the pirate that was captured and executed was her own father. Tears rolled down her cheek, and yet she didn't say a single word. She had to make a difficult choice between relations and duty.