╏025

【Reunion】

【Reunion】

■■■■■■

The pair returned to the town and there was yet another ruckus going on. "What's going on?" Ema mumbled while seeing the people run towards a certain direction with weapons in their hands. "There's a pirate at the shore!!" They shouted and Y/N got her guard up, "Come on... There's no end to this"

Ema stopped one of the citizens and asked for further information, "A whole pirate crew?"

"No! It's just one pirate. He looks super strong, you know. He is a tall, muscular man with black hair. He also has a tattoo... Something like ASCE on his arm, and he turns into fire!!! Princess Y/N, rest assured, we will chase him away!"

The full description of the man brought up a very familiar face in her mind and she knew that she was thinking of the right man, "No one will harm him!" She ordered and quickly made her way to the shore with her devil fruit.

The man was laying on the sand while the citizens circled around him and pointed their weapons at him. "Is he dead?" They asked amongst themselves and waited for the man to show some moment. Y/N arrived and shoved the people away to make way for herself, and happiness took over her when she saw the man.

"Ace!!" She exclaimed and turned him over to lay him on his back. She dusted the sand off his face and asked one of the citizens to get her some water. "Here you go princess"

She took the bucket full of water and poured it over him, making him open his eyes with surprise and sit upright. "Ahh!! Who the fuck did that!" He shouted and wiped the water from his face while looking around.

"Hey!"

"Y/N?!" 

"We meet once again~" She smiled and Ace laid back on the sand while groaning, "Please, I seriously can't avoid you, huh?" 

"Nope you can't"

■■■■■■

"Uta" Shanks called out and showed her the jewellery, which made the girl really happy, "That's cute!!" She exclaimed, "Thank you, Shanks!"