Chapter 23: The Ruler of Las Nevadas

I anxiously made my way down to the lobby and opened up the exit door, I was exhausted from running down the stairs but I couldn't waste any time.

I saw Quackity and Charlie rush around, asking everyone they could about the situation. They were both covered in the rainwater and were dragging it inside.

I rushed outside and saw the nervousness on their faces.

"Hey, are you two okay?" I said, pretending to be calm.

"Listen to me, we need to gather everyone right now," Quackity said, trying his best to stay calm like I was. "We need uh... Foolish... Fundy..."

"What's going on?" I lied, maybe that lie was too far.

"Do you know where they are?" Quackity said. Luckily he was too scared to notice my horrible lie.

"No... What's going on?"

"This is about Las Nevadas..." Charlie said, I looked at him confused.

"Something bad is going to happen!" Quacktiy said, raising his voice.

"I have something about Las Nevadas too!" I said louder. 

"What?!" Quackity exclaimed. "No my thing is way more important! Mine is a higher priority and we need to-"

"Someone left something here, Quackity. There's a random chest outside and I don't know why," I finally was able to say.

"... What do you mean someone left a chest?" Quackity asked. Charlie looked at him before looking at me.

"I don't know!"

There was more thunder around us as we continued to shout in the rain.

"Take me to the chest, right now," Quacktiy said.

"Okay, come over here," I said, making them follow me to the location. 

"When did this happen?" Quackity asked. "Who left it here?"

"I don't know! I don't come around this side often," I said as we continued to walk. "I know that I didn't place it, you didn't place it and Charlie didn't place it."

We arrived at the location of the chest and I watched the two sprint towards the chest as Quackity kept warning Charlie about how it could be trapped. Though, it wasn't the chest that was trapped.

"No, it's okay! I can handle myself!" Charlie argued.

Quackity inspected the chest, "What the hell is going on?"

I stood near a lever, away from the two.

"Okay," Charlie began as he opened the chest. "Uh..."

"What's in there?" Quackity questioned. "What did they leave?"

Charlie slowly turned around and looked at me, "Purpled... There's... There's nothing in here."

I flipped the lever and suddenly the entire ground started shaking. The sand below Quackity and Charlie's feet instantly fell to the hidden area and I watched the two land onto the platform I spent hours making.

The two looked up at me in disbelief as I looked down at them in my highest moment.

"What the fuck?" Quackity said, his voice trailing off.

"Listen, Quackity," I began, jumping in as the pistons closed the gates. "We need to have a talk."

"What? What the fuck is going on Purpled?"

"We need to have a talk about the visits."

"What visits?!"

"The prison visits, obviously!"