School Project (Emilio x Tobias)

Raindrops raced down Emilo's face. It was freezing outside, and Emilio had been waiting outside of Tobias's house for nearly an hour.

Tobi and Emi had a group project they needed to work on together, so Tobi agreed to sleep over at Emi's house to work on it with him.

Emilio checked his watch. It was an hour and 15 minutes past when Tobi was supposed to be out.

Suddenly, Tobi opened up the front door of the church. He had a bag over his shoulders, and the pocket knife Luther gave him where he could reach it in short notice.

"Hello, Tobias. It seems you've finally arrived. Did it take you that long to do your makeup?" Emi smirked.

Tobi's face turned red at the remark. "I am not interested in conversations at the moment, Emilio Murkmere. I am here for school work."

"Oh how fancy, using my last name. Should I address you so formally as well?"

Tobi didn't reply. Emilio started walking to Chris's car, and Tobias followed.

Emi's mom was in the front passenger seat, forcing both Tobi and Emilio into the back, where Vanessa was.

"Vanessa!" Emi smiled.

He ruffled her jet black hair.

"She looks exactly like you." Tobias commented.

"Yes, genius, she's my sister." Emilio replied coldly.

By the time they got home, Emilio and Tobias hadn't said anything else to each other. They weren't on any better terms, but they weren't on worse terms.

When they got to the house, Emilio gave Tobias a tour.

Tobias hadn't said anything else to Emilio yet, but Emi was happy to chat away about the house.

When they reached Emi's room, Tobi pulled his school work out of his bag. Emi also grabbed his school work.

They spent the next 3 and ½ hours working on the project.

After they were done, it was time for dinner. Emilio's mom had made dumplings, which Tobias had never had. (The kind of dumplings with the sweet fluffy bread, oh my god they are SO GOOD I just tried them a couple of days ago.)

"These are actually good. I'm impressed." Tobi said to Emilio's mom.

Emi smiled.

"Thank you, Tobias." She (the mom)  responded.

After dinner, Emi and Tobi went up to Emi's room. Tobias was sleeping over.

"So... what do you want to do?" Emilio asked.

"I don't know." Tobias responded. He's never had time for fun before.

"I've got a Nintendo game system in my room. We can play Mario." Emilio offered.

Without waiting for a response, Emi turned on the game system, picked up one of the controllers, handed it to Tobi, and then picked up the other one for himself.

They then played Mario (is Mario even a 2 person game? Idk, I don't really play video games.) until it was 9 o'clock Tobias was so interested in it. He's never played a video game before, so even one as simple as Mario captured his interest.

At 9, Chris came up to Emilio's room. "Emilio, you need to take your medicine, you're 3 hours late to do it, and we don't need an accident. And then start getting ready to go to bed."

"Ok dad." Emilio said.

Emilio took his medicine, and then both boys changed into their pjs.

"So what do you want to do?" Emilio asked again.

"I don't know."

"We could..." Emilio racked his brain for things to do. He then smiled. "Play truth or dare."

"Ok." Tobias agreed after Emi explained how to play.

"I'll go first." Emilio said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok... who's your favorite sibling?" Emi asked.

"Definitely Matthias." Tobi quickly answered. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you write in your notebook?"

"Information. About everyone." Emilio responded. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Tobi said, feeling confident.

"Kiss me." Emi said.

"What?" Tobi asked, thinking he'd misheard.

"Kiss me."

Tobias kissed Emilio, right on the lips.

Tobi moved back, shocked at what he'd done.

Both boys blushed.

Then Emi moved forward, kissing Tobias. Tobi kissed back.