Rudy and Carmelo get themselves into a situation

NOT NSFW but a bit spicy ha ha.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rudolph was supposed to go over to Carmelo's house.

And sleep over.

There was something so attractive about Carmelo- at least from Rudy's point of view -maybe it was the way he was so dumb, maybe it was because his semi-pale skin and baby blue eyes that matched his hair, or maybe- no, definitely -it was the power imbalance. Although their current relationship status was not romantic, there was a very clear power dynamic going on. Carmelo punched Rudy, Rudy cried and cut and was a weak little baby. 

There was something about Carmelo that reminded Rudolph of Ben. Just enough to satisfy his cravings for going back to toxic relationships, but not enough to make Rudolph downright terrified of him. The way he was so quick to violence, to aggression, and all of it was directed at Rudy, and Rudy loved it.

It was unhealthy, he knew that. He needed to set healthy boundaries with Carmelo.

But it wasn't like they were dating or anything. Carmelo would never listen to Rudy's cries for him to stop the violence.

Carmelo was a bully. Rudy was a victim. 

And both, in a twisted way, enjoyed the pain.

Rudy sighed but smiled as those thoughts ran through his mind. He quickly packed his bag, filling it with all of the necessities. A change of clothes, a charger for his phone, pjs, and an exacto knife.

He grabbed his phone, and went out the door to his mother's car, hopping in. He didn't want to be late.

When Rudy arrived at Carmelo's house, Carmelo instantly answered his knocking. 

Carmelo said enthusiastically, "Rudolph!" He then dulled the excitement in his voice, not wanting to come off as weird, but Rudy could still tell that Carmelo was nervous. "Oh, uh, um, come inside."

Rudy grabbed his bag and got out of his mother's car and followed Carmelo in.

Rudy noticed that Carmelo was sweating a little bit, and his face was red.

As the two boys sat on the couch, Rudy did something risky. He pressed his hand to the blue haired boy's forehead while saying softly, "Are you ok? Your face is all red... and you're sweating."

Carmelo's face instantly got redder as Rudolph's soft, small hand made contact with his forehead. Terrified of his feelings, he quickly pushed it off. 

"Get off of me!" Carmelo's voice was loud and harsh, causing Rudy to let out a small whimper, terrified of what Carmelo might do to him, especially now that he was in his house.

This was a terrible idea.

Carmelo's voice then got a bit softer as he noticed Rudolph's reaction. "Hey, I'm not gonna hit you! I just... touching another guy is kinda gay. Maybe they did it differently in Britain or wherever you're from, but here in America, physical contact with another guy is gay."

Rudy nodded, feeling a bit more comfortable now that he knew Carmelo wouldn't hurt him, but deep inside, he wondered if the promise was true.

"So... what do you want to do? I can take you to my room, I have a super cool computer!"

Rudy nodded again, still feeling shaky after Carmelo's outburst.

He felt stupid. Carmelo always did this, and often more. Still, he was terrified, no matter how much he enjoyed the adrenaline rush of Carmelo's fists.

Why was he scared now? Maybe it was because he was completely powerless now. Outside the school, he could be okay. He could scream, of course he never did, but he could, and someone would surely come... right? But inside, he was completely vulnerable.

He followed Carmelo up to his room, feeling awkward. Carmelo's room was messy, and looked like the stereotypical teen boy's room.  

____

I never finisehed it. idk if you want me to. idk if i want to. sound off in the comments if you want me to write smut bcs a small part of me wants to try to write it but i am an idiot and it will suck