I dont know what to title this

A/N- so lately I've been really liking the idea of Rudy standing up for himself, so this is a fanfic where he does this. It is inspired by a price of dialogue from another fanfic, I forget if it was even on wattpad, but you know I'm the Halloween episode where Carmelo touches Rudy's cuts while he's asleep.

Basically in the fanfic Carmelo asks something like "did you sleep well?" And then Rudy's like "I wasn't asleep." And then Carmelo's thinking oh fuck.

TW- mention of self harm, Rudy yelling because he finally gets common sense, and Carmelo being a dick about it.

"Hey, Rudolph, I'm sorry to wake you up but" Carmelo starts but is cut off by Rudy.

"I wasn't asleep." He says, his voice cold.

Carmelo was confused "What do you mean you weren't asleep... I- I touched you and you didn't flinch or anything..."

"Yeah, I know. You lifted up the blanket and touched my cuts."

"I'm sorry.." Carmelo started to say.

"You invaded my fucking privacy!" Rudy shouted, sitting up.

Carmelo opened his mouth to say something, but found himself at a loss for words.

The room was dead silent, but Rudy's glare said more than words could.

Rudy stood up. Carmelo was still sitting on the ground, where they would've been face to face if Rudy was still lying down.

"Do you understand what you've done yet?" Rudy said, his voice just loud enough to not be a whisper, and somewhat gentle and slow, like talking to a child, while also being sharp as knives. "Will it ever be enough for you? Will my sadness ever be enough? If I kill myself, will that finally make you happy?"

"No... I.. I don't want you to kill yourself!" Carmelo said, knowing he had to say something.

Rudy sarcastically said "that's right... you don't want me to kill myself. You want to kill me yourself! You want some of the fun too."

"Stop! Shut up!!!" Carmelo shouted at Rudy.

"Oh, you shut up. You've had your turn of being in charge." Rudy leaned down so the 2 boys were almost nose to nose. "It's my turn to speak."

He then stood back up.

Carmelo stood up as well, he was taller than Rudy (I think he is), Rudy seemed far superior.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked at your cuts." Carmelo sincerely apologized.

Rudy pulled up his sleeve, exposing the cuts that Carmelo had looked at earlier.

"Go ahead, look at it." Rudy said.

Carmelo shouted "no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done any one the things I've done. You don't have to forgive me. You don't. You can go home, and never speak to me again."

"I will." Rudy said, and then walked out the door."

Rudy made his way home, it was completely dark, and nearly midnight.

When he finally made it home, his parents were more than worried.

They were so confused to find their kid in someone else's clothes, with no Halloween costume.

"What happened?" Rudy's mom asked.

Rudy hugged his mom, crying.

"Are you ok? What's wrong? Did anything happen to you?" Rudy's mom asked.

"No Mama, I'm fine." Rudy reassured her.