Im doing a follow up to Panic with dialogue

Trigger warning- knives, attempted stabbing, and general panicking

"Tobias?" Emilio whispered in Tobi's ear.

"What?" Tobi asked, still crying a bit.

"May I ask what happened?" Emi said softly, not wanting Tobi to get upset again.

"A student inquired about a sensitive subject." Tobi said, his voice dull.

"Your father?" Emi asked, knowing the answer.

Tobi shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes." Tobi responded.

"I understand." Emi said.

"No you don't!" Tobias cried pushing himself out of Emilio's arms.

Emilio looked at Tobias.

"Take it back! Take it back!" Tobi sobbed, shaking.

"I'm sorry Tobias. I didn't mean to make you upset." Emilio said, trying to calm Tobi down.

Tobias was on his knees, looking down at his hands.

"I almost killed him. I almost killed him" Tobi repeated over and over.

"Me? You almost killed me? Right there?" Emilio asked, confused.

"Not you, the brat! He thinks he has it hard. He doesn't need them to live. He doesn't need them to live. He doesn't need them to live. He thinks he has is bad." Tobias said. His words turned to gibberish as he started crying so hard he couldn't breathe.

Emilio's thoughts- ah. He killed Rudy, he's talking about Halloween night, when Rudy insulted him and his father.

Emilio was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Tobias pulled out his (well really, Luther's) knife out of his pocket.

Tobias suddenly stood up, grasping the knife tight.

Emilio stood up as well, and grabbed Tobias by the neck of his shirt.

The knife was dangerously close to Emilio's neck, and Emilio knew from experience how deadly that knife could be, and Emi had absolutely no practice stabbing people.

Emilio wondered if Tobi had any practice stabbing people.

He didn't want to find out. (Actually knowing Emilio he probably did, but for the sake of the story...)

Emilio wrestled the knife out of Tobias's hand. Tobi was surprisingly strong for being as small as he was.

As soon as the knife was out of Tobi's hands, Emilio slid it into his own pocket.

Tobi lost all his fight and anger, and basically melted into Emilio's arms.

Emilio sat Tobi down on the ground.

"You good?" Emilio asked.

"I'm sorry." Tobias said. "I wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible person, sir."

"Your not terrible, and please don't call me sir, I prefer Emi. And it's fine, just don't do it to someone who can't handle you the way I can."

"Thank you."

"I love you Tobias."

"I know."

A/N- it went from 0-100 real quick.