Mattias x Reader part 2

A/N- again, for Mattiasluvrr . I'm sorry this is so short, because I thought I could do more than I could and wrote 2 this week, I felt kinda unmotivated to do my Sunday one, which I think happened last week too. I should really stop doing that. I really hope you like it, even if it's not even 300 words.

"Hey, Mattias, are you ok?" You ask him.

He's so lost in his thoughts that it takes him a second to realize you said anything. He's sitting on the forest floor across from you, light coming through the trees, just slightly hitting his face, creating an almost magical atmosphere.

Almost magical.

What stopped it from being magical was the fact that Mattias looked as though he was on the verge of having a panic attack.

"I'm fine." He said, too quickly, too quietly, too sadly.

You take a second to think about what to say, "you can tell me what's wrong." You tell him.

"I know." He said, and then started breaking down crying.

You pulled him into a hug, his head resting on your chest. You slowly started running your fingers though his hair, something he often did to you when your were upset.

"I..." he started to say, but couldn't finish his sentence, because he started crying again.

"Hey, it's ok, you don't have to talk until your ready." You reassure him.

He doesn't say anything for a while, but he does slowly stop crying. After a while, you realize he's fallen asleep in your arms.

"I love you so much." You tell him, knowing that he's too asleep to hear you.

You pick up a pink flower, remembering that it was the same type of flower that you gave him the last time you met up.

You started picking more, and more, until you could make a flower crown for him, and you did.

You then placed the flower crown on his head.