royalty au???

WARNING: nsfw

Wood kingdom was an extremely large kingdom, filled with forests, and because of all these forests, the village people had made up many cryptids. But even with all manner of imaginary creatures, no one in Wood Kingdom was quite as feared as Prince Tobias, one of the 34 Schnien kids. 

Lucas Schnien, of course, was the king of Wood Kingdom, and was terrifying, but Prince Tobias had a reputation of his own. In his section of Wood Kingdom, the peasants and nobles alike lived in fear, as Prince Tobias would quite often grab random villagers and do as he punish them as he pleased. 

On this particular day, Prince Tobias sat upon his throne, which was covered in the most expensive of jewels, when he felt the urge to see his staff of guards.

"GUARDS!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, and in a matter of seconds, seven guards rushed in.

Prince Tobias looked over them, until his glacier blue eyes fell on one guard particular, one a little skinnier and taller than the rest of them.

"You." He commanded, pointing to him. "Stay. The rest of you, go. Now!"

Six of the guards scurried out, feeling large amounts of relief. 

The skinny and guard, of course, obeyed orders, and stayed. Knowing not to speak until spoken to, he stayed silent as well. 

"Come up here. To my throne." Prince Tobias commanded.

Again, the guard had no choice but to oblige. 

"Kneel." Prince Tobias murmured, and so the guard did.

"Now take off your helmet." 

As the guard took off his helmet, the young prince observed his guard's face. He didn't look scared, no, his face was flushed red, his forehead lightly covered with sweat, his mouth spread into a bit of a smile. That smile terrified Tobias. Because Prince Tobias, powerful Tobias thrived on people being scared of him. 

"Do you know what day it is today?" Prince Tobias asked his guard.

"Yes, of course, Prince Tobias. It's your eighteenth birthday." The guard said, his voice deep and smooth. 

"Guard, what's your name?" Tobias asked.

"Emilio." The guard said.

"Good. Age?" Tobias asked.

"19. I turned 19 a couple months ago." Emilio informed Tobias.

"Well then." Tobias said, his face twisting into a smirk. "Take off the rest of your suit of armor... Emilio."

Emilio nodded quickly, stood up, and removed the heavy suit of armor off of him, revealing his thin, tall body in a tight black body suit, one that had high shorts and a high neck. He looked beautiful in it. 

"Oh my..." Tobias breathed. "Well, Emilio... I'm not that evil, so I'll ask for your permission... Would you like to... well... do sexual acts with me?"

Emilio blushed, which was, of course, expected. But after several moments, he nodded.

"I need a yes or it's not happening. I don't accept nods. I want to know you actually want this." Prince Tobias said firmly.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I want this... Tobias, sorry, my apologizes- Prince Tobias -I became a guard... well... I've been in love with you. Since I was a teenager. I'd sneak into the castle to see you... to watch from afar. I became a guard so I could watch you as you sit in the throne room, watch as other people stare at you, watch as you go about your life. Prince Tobias, you don't understand how much this means to me."

Tobias giggled. "Oh, well you're quite the infatuated one, aren't you?"

Emilio frantically nodded.

"Mhm... well, I'm so glad I picked you out of my guards. I absolutely adore the attention. You know, there's no fun in making love to someone who doesn't completely love you. Now... what should I do to you, pretty boy."

Emilio blushed again when Tobias called him pretty boy. 

"Aww, look at that, you're blushing... it makes me feel so torn between teasing you and just fucking you right now. On a side note, I'm so glad the under clothes are so tight. I can see every inch of you."

Tobias looked him up and down one more time, and then snapped his fingers. "But this isn't about you. You're not getting relief today. Now... kneel. Right at my throne. Come on, you know where this is going."

Emilio slowly kneeled at Tobias's feet. 

After a couple of seconds had gone by, Tobias rolled his eyes. "Do you think a prince should have to remove his own pants? Please."

Emilio scrambled to undress Tobias, before kneeling back down again, before Tobias could say anything. Emilio's deep purple eyes scrambled over Tobias's body, specifically his naked lower half, taking a moment to take everything in. If he wasn't hard before, he was certainly hard now.

"Come on." Tobias said quite impatiently.

Emilio took another second, and then took the tip of Tobias in his mouth, who let out a slight moan. As Emilio continued, Tobias put his hands around Emilio's throat, choking him harder with each burst of pleasure he experienced. As Tobias's pale hands got tighter around his throat, he felt slightly dizzy, but to the masochistic purple eyed boy, it felt wonderful, and only increased how unbearably horny he was. After several minutes, Emilio reached down to pleasure himself, nothing but lust flooding his brain.

It didn't take long until Tobias's glacial blue eyes were rolling back into his head, and he finally finished, letting out a loud moan, and squeezing his hands unbearably hard around Emilio's throat. 

As Tobias removed his hands from Emilio's neck, Emilio tried to swallow as much as he could, the rest of it falling down his lip and onto his chin, while finishing for himself. 

When Tobias caught his breath, he whispered, "Well... your obsession's may no longer be one sided anymore, my darling Emilio."

(994 words)

a/n- this was gonna be shorter, i was gonna hurry it up, because my readers probably dont want nearly 1k words of smut.

and then i thought to myself that i write to make me happy. not readers, not society, and i will not let my fanfic be policed by anyone

so fuck you haters! 

i will write WHATEVER the fuck i want!!!!