magical girl au teaser???

"Get- get the FUCK away from me!" Carmelo shouted, his back pressed up against the cold brick wall, shaking.

A man pulled out a knife. "Hand over your shit, pretty boy, or I'll rip off your fucking skin and use it to season my food."

"I'm not- not giving you anything!" Carmelo shouted again, praying for someone to hear him.

The robber got closer to the blue haired boy, putting the knife at his throat.

The world seems to stop.

And then, before Carmelo can register anything, a girl in a yellow dress, long hair, and adorable knee high socks is shoving the robber to the other side of the alleyway, knife grazing against his throat.

"Shit, shit, shit! I'll get out of here, miss..." The robber stammers.

"Good." She whispers.

As the robber scrambles away, the girl turns to Carmelo, bangs obscuring her face. "You too. Get out of here. It's not safe, shortcuts like this."

Did her voice sound a bit like...?

No.

No way.

Besides this girl who had just saved him, well, was that. A girl. 

She turned her back to Carmelo, and calmly walked away. 

Running as fast as he could, he followed her, out of the terrible alleyway, but as he reached the daylight, there was no sign of his magical rescue girl.

(207 words)

a/n- plessssssss tell me your theories about this also i may have fucked up a lil today but its okay im fine