Mattias x Reader

This is for Mattiasluvrr . I really hope you enjoy. This is written in 2nd person, but I'd you don't like it, I can make it in 1st or 3rd person if you'd like it better.

"Your new shampoo smells amazing, Y/N." Mattias says to you, playing with your hair.

You're in the woods near the church Mattias lives in. You're laying in his lap, talking. The woods are beautiful today. There's sunlight flooding through the tree's, a couple of birds chirping, and flowers all around.

You pick up a flower, a cute pink one.

"It's for you." You say to Mattias, holding the it behind yourself so he can grab it.

He removes one hand from where it's tangled in your hair, and grabs it, sticking it in his fluffy hair.

He kisses your forehead gently.

"How are things going at church?" You ask him.

"Oh..." he pauses, "you know. Father yelling at us. Tobi getting slapped. The normal."

"That shouldn't be the normal. You need to get out of there, Mattias." You tell him.

You've had this conversation numerous times before, it starting with you telling Mattias he needed to get out of the church, and it ended with Mattias saying he would.

"I know. I can't run away though." Mattias said.

"You aren't even registered with the state. And if Lucas wanted to tell someone you did, he'd have to admit you exist." You say, trying to talk some sense into him.

"Y/N, love, I'll do it eventually. But I can't do it right now." Mattias tells you, kissing your forehead again.

"I just want to make sure your safe." You say.

"I am. Father wouldn't hit me." Mattias reassures you.

You ask, "how Tobi doing?"

Mattias tries to make it sound like he's doing better than he is, "he's... being Tobi? Still mentally ill? Not doing any worse? Still possessed by a demon?"

"At least he's not doing any worse." You say, trying to find a positive.

You two sit there for a while, every once and while he kisses your forehead.

After awhile he says "Y/N? Sorry... but... I have to go now, or Father probably won't let me eat.

You stand up so he could get up too.  As soon as he stands up, you wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I wish you didn't have to go." You say to him.

He breaks away from your hug, and (lightly, he's a gentle boi) grabs your shoulders, kissing you on the lips.

"I love you." Mattias tells you, your mouth so close to his that you can practically taste the letter L.

"I love you too." You say back.

"I love you three." He tells you, your noses touching.

"I love you four." You whisper to him.

"I love you more." He tells you, and then places a gentle kiss on your lips, and then moves away from your touch, and runs back to the church, leaving you in the woods, as a cloud passes over the sun, making the forest seem much darker.