road trippppp

(the road trip series will never end, i'll just come back to it occasionally.)

Rudy and Carmelo got one hotel room, and Tobias and Emilio got the hotel room next to it. 

"Tobias, I think we should stay here for tomorrow. After all, we're in philly now. This is the most disgusting city I've ever been in, meaning it should have plenty of excitement. Anything you think we should do?" Emilio said.

The two black haired boys talked about how they should spend tomorrow. Meanwhile, in the other room, Rudy was venting to Carmelo about what had happened earlier in the car.

"I know you were just teasing... but you just..." Rudy sobbed. "You reminded me of Ben... not stopping... I'm sorry..."

Carmelo held Rudy tight to him, as if the shaking boy would suddenly shake so much he would crumble.

"I didn't mean to... I'm sorry, I suck at telling these things... I'll try better." Carmelo replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too. My little strawberry~" 

Rudolph blushed, turning him into even more of a strawberry.

Carmelo kept going, "So sweet, so beautiful, red and in bloom, my little strawberry boy. And you taste even better than one too~"

Rudolph's entire face turned bright red. "Carmelo! That's... inappropriate..." 

Carmelo laughed. 

"I'm gonna find a cute cafe tomorrow, and we're going there. Go to sleep, strawberry boy." Carmelo instructed.

Rudolph fell asleep in Carmelo's arms, while in the next room, Tobias fell asleep in Emilio's.

(236 words)