Therapy pt 5.

TW- mentions of drug/alcohol abuse, implied sexual assault 

At about 1 in the morning, Emilio woke up to the sound of knocking on his door.

He quickly put a robe on and headed downstairs to see who was there. When he opened up the door, he saw someone he knew.

Tobias.

Tobias was at Emilio's door. He was shaky, paler than normal, and there was an empty look in his eyes.

"Tobi?" Emilio said, worried. "Are you ok?"

Tobias mumbled something Emilio couldn't quite make out.

"Tobias, please tell me what happened." Emilio asked again.

"I didn't... know where to go..." Tobias mumbled.

"Do you need help?"

Tobias nodded his head.

"Please, come in." Emilio said.

Tobias followed Emilio into his house. Emilio led Tobias over to the couch, and made him sit down. Emilio sat down beside Tobias.

"What happened?" Emilio demanded.

Tobias burst into tears.

"Shit, um, shit..." Emilio muttered. He then forced his voice much more calm. "Hey Tobi, can I help you in any way?"

Tears kept flowing down Tobias's face.

"Tobi, how much did you have to drink? Did you take anything from strangers? Did somebody attack you? Please, please, please tell me what's happening so I can help you." Emilio said, his voice soft.

"Some guy was talking to me and then I had to go to the bathroom and I left my drink there and when I came back I drank it... and... and it tasted weird... and then he offered to drive me home but..." Tobias started sobbing again, even harder.

Tobias hugged Emilio, and Emilio hugged Tobias back. Emilio ran his fingers through Tobias's hair, and after a bit the crying stopped. Emilio realized Tobias was asleep. Not wanting to wake Tobias up, Emilio scrolled through memes all night long on his phone.