Francis is gay af

Crack fanfic, edgy humor, I'm so sorry.

____________________

"Hey... uh... Carmelo... I have something to tell you." Francis said, his entire body shaking.

Carmelo sighed. "Dude, everyone already knows about your grandma having cancer. Shut the fuck up."

Francis looked taken off guard, offended. "What the fuck dude? No, I was going to say I'm gay."

Carmelo laughed. "No shit, dude. Most emo kids are gay, transgender, or kill themselves before they can find out either of those things. Since, unfortunately, you haven't died yet, it was safe to assume that, or... or I could've assumed you think you're a chick."

"I- what- that's-" Francis was so stunned, he forgot about being nervous. 

"Plus, I called you once, and heard you and some dude fucking. Man, you moan like a girl~" Carmelo teased.

Francis blushed.

"Haha! You don't deny it." Carmelo raised his voice to a shout, "HERE'S THE GUY WHO MOANS MORE LIKE A GIRL THAN MOST GIRLS!"

Francis's blush deepend.

"YEAH HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Some guy shouted back. "DID YOU FUCK HIM? HAHA, CARMELO IS GAY!"

Carmelo rolled his eyes. "EVEN IF I WAS GAY, WHICH I'M DEFINITELY NOT, I'D HAVE MUCH BETTER TASTE THAT TO DATE THAT FREAK!"

"Bro, just admit you're gay. We all know you got eyes for the little Danish freak." Francis said, playfully punching Carmelo.

"I'm. Not. Gay." He hissed through his teeth.

"Gay."

(218 words)