2;

The boys sat at the dining table which was full of food, almost looking like a buffet. But they were used to it, so most of them weren’t very impatient as they waited for their father to come down the stairs. It was a rule in the house that they would not be allowed to start eating until Mr. Song made his way down.

‘Boys is your father in?’ the oldest maid, whom they simply called Nana, asked as she walked into the dining room. Even though Nana had taken care of them growing up, she still didn’t have much of a say and still wasn’t treated as family as many would expect. She still remained just a maid, and that was the arrangement Mr. Song had always been comfortable with.

‘No he’s in his room upstairs.’ Justin answered, his eyes set on his hands which were on the table.

‘Oh well I suppose that one of you will go call him, the head maid and her daughter are here!’ she interjected then rushed out.

‘This is too big,’ Y/N commented to her mother lowly as they made their way through the dining doorway. ‘It doesn’t look like a home, but a company. How can anyone feel comfortable here?’

‘You’ll get used to it,’ Ms. Park answered her, also taking in the overwhelming house. Its architecture was top notch, and so was the interior design. She had seen it once but never to such detail. ‘And besides Y/N, he can’t live in a smaller house. He has five sons.’

‘Or he’s just extravagant.’ she mumbled.

‘Ohh let me help you with that,’ one of the younger maids said as she reached out for Y/N’s bag.

‘Oh let’s go help,’ Sangwon announced as he started to rise from his seat, having heard the conversation of the maids at the doorway.

‘Sit down!’ James pulled him down immediately. ‘We agreed to not have anything to do with her! Have you forgotten!?’

‘Guys stop acting like ten year old boys okay?’ Sangwon rolled his eyes and raised his hands. ‘But fine, I won’t go anywhere.’

‘So we’ll go leave your bags upstairs first, then you can meet everyone. They’re waiting for you in the dining room.’ the maid announced and the footsteps were heard leaving the doorway.

‘Once again, in case you’ve forgotten, we are not going to say anything to her.’ James reminded them.

‘And we’re not even waiting for them, we just want to eat.’ Yorch rubbed his temples. ‘This is one of the most annoying days of my life.’

After a while, the footsteps had returned. Ms. Park walked into the dining room with Y/N. ‘Hey boys, long time no see. How have you been, you’ve gotten more handsome than I remember. This is my daughter Y/N.’

The young men looked in her direction, all of them having different reactions to the new addition in their house. One thing was clear; she was not what they had expected.
She awkwardly waved at them after they did not say anything. ‘Hi.’

‘You don’t look a thing like your mom.’ James commented.

‘Yea they say I got most of my genes from my dad,’ she replied and looked down awkwardly.

‘Yeah you must really look like your dad…that’s so disappointing.’ he said. If they were going to talk, he wasn’t going to be nice to her at all. He had already decided on it, and he was hoping his brothers were going to follow him. He was not going to pretend he wanted her or her mother there.