6;

Y/N had finally found her way to school. She walked around the hallways with a paper she had taken from the secretary’s office at school, trying to figure her way around to the classes and to the lockers.

‘Which locker is this?’ she asked herself as she held on to the paper. ‘Locker 533C.’

She finally saw the red locker, next to one which had rock star stickers like guitars and skulls on it. She imagined that her locker would be next to a Goth student and shuddered at the imagination. Hopefully it was going to be a friendly Goth person.
She walked over and unlocked it, then started putting her books inside.

A while later, Yorch and Leo made their way into the hallways. Woochan had to rush for a club meeting that morning which he was late to, but nevertheless he was a very devoted member of the drama club.

‘And then…Leo told me that he got an A in business studies,’ Yorch complained to James. ‘I kind of…I got a B. I’m really mad at myself, but I think I’ll do better. Right?’

‘What?’ James wasn’t listening at all, completely uninterested in the conversation. His eyes were now focused on Y/N who was standing next to his locker. He immediately left Yorch without any explanation and walked over to Y/N. ‘Hey, is this your locker?’ he pointed at her open locker.

‘Uh it seems,’ Y/N looked at the locker with the rock star stickers. ‘Don’t tell me.’ she feared the worst.

Yorch followed James to hear the conversation.

‘What the hell is wrong with you!? Go get your locker changed right now!’ James demanded.

‘Did you pick your own locker and decided to choose one next to James?’ Yorch asked her suspiciously.

Y/N chuckled in disbelief. ‘What?! Why would I do that?! Listen…you might be used to all the attention you get but believe me, I don’t even have a speck of interest you! Nothing you talk about even makes me stop and listen so,’ she raised her arm in the air. ‘Let’s just be invisible to each other okay?’ she angrily slammed her locker shut, making her drop some of her books.

‘Oh little Miss Y/N thinks she’s so different because she doesn’t like me.’ James answered rudely. ‘Or maybe you know not to even try because I can’t like a girl who looks like you.’

Yorch looked at James with a confused face. ‘No she shouldn’t try because she’s our “sister”, hello? That’s the main reason.’

‘Yeah that too, whatever.’ James looked down at the books and one title piqued his interest: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE WORLD OF ACTING. He picked it up and laughed. ‘You want to be an actress!? Do you know what actresses look like?!’

‘Hey give me back my book!’ Y/N snatched it. ‘There’s not one type of actress! What’s your problem!? Get lost okay!?’

‘Actress?’ A girl who had heard the sentence stopped in her tracks. She looked at Y/N and walked over to her. ‘You wanna join our drama club? Actually we’re currently holding auditions for a play.’

‘Seriously Yujin?’ James complained, the smile on his face fading.

‘Yes I would love to.’ Y/N smiled at Yujin. ‘I was even in the drama club at my last school.’

‘Cool then meet us here,’ Yujin handed her a flyer with the venue. ‘You have no problem being all lovey-dovey on stage right?’

‘What kind of play?’ Y/N asked curiously.
‘A fifties play.’

‘Is she gonna play a witch?’ Yorch commented, his lip contorted in displeasure. ‘I have no idea what you’re casting her for.’

‘Who’s the guy she has to be all lovey dovey with?’ James opened his locker. ‘I feel bad for him.’