25;

A few days later, Y/N was now flipping through the channels unmindfully in the theatre room.

She couldn't believe this had actually happened; they had fought Woochan because of her. She felt like she was someone who was disrupting a friendship that had been there long before she moved into the Song mansion. She felt that maybe there was a need to make it up to him because nothing would have happened if she wasn't there. 

The door then opened, and James walked in. 'Hey Y/N, that day was so wild.' he said as he sat next to her with a proud smirk. 'If the principal didn't come in the hallway, we would have murdered him.' 

'I didn't ask you to fight him!' her reaction was unexpected. 'What you did was wrong! We're siblings...you should stay out of my love life okay?!' 

'What!?' James asked with equal surprise. 'He said he was going to take your V-card! And brothers are supposed to be involved in their sister's love life, that's how it goes!' 

'You think all those people who've dated before didn't have siblings?! Didn't have brothers?!' She asked him furiously. 'Considering what you did to Woochan...don't you think at this point he deserves me!?' 

He looked disappointed for a moment before it melted back into anger. 'Y/N seriously!? You're gonna still side with the guy who hurt Sangwon!?' he stood up. 'Woochan was my best friend, I loved him more than I loved my brothers, I loved him more than you love him. You think I'd just turn away from him unless what he did was really terrible!? Okay go ahead and do whatever you like okay? Get used by him and dumped, that's what you want anyway.' he started to walk towards the exit. 

'Fine! No problem!' she shouted back. 

'Dinner is...' a cheerful Nana started in the corridor, but James had almost bumped into her as he left and didn't even apologize.

'I'm going to bed!' an angry sounding Y/N informed Nana as she also left the theatre and started to walk towards her room.

Nana looked at the two in confusion. 

'Hey Y/N, where are you going?' Leo asked her from the top of the stairs, leaning on the polished wooden rails. 'It's too early to sleep.' 

'Not now Leo,' she answered as she went up the stairs. 'I'm not in the mood.' 

'What's going on?' he asked her.

Y/N sighed and stood next to him. She really felt like she needed someone to talk to. 'Honestly kind of stressed and confused. Someone is laying in hospital because of me...he can't play an important game that would have determined his athlete scholarship because of me. I feel terrible...I don't get my so-called brothers at all.' she told him.

'Oh,' he nodded slowly. 'Well if you feel bad break up with him! Do you think this will ever stop?' he gave the most logical advice he could. 'Your brothers are in love with you...uh...I mean they love you as their sister and they're overprotective, they'll always hurt him.' he quickly corrected himself. 

'I was planning to leave him...but after making him go through that I feel like I owe him,' she sighed, 'I feel like I need to take responsibility. I'll visit him at the hospital from tomorrow onwards.' 

'If you're so kind to everyone why aren't you kind to me? You don't treat me well.' he shrugged.

To his surprise, Y/N started to laugh. 'Thanks for making me laugh Leo...no really. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard from you...maybe you're actually funny when you're not trying to be.'