12;

‘No but really…you leave two siblings who’ve only known each other for what? Two weeks?’ Woochan complained to the rest after he had finished having his conversation with Sangwon.

Sangwon didn’t reply, he was simply glaring at him from across the kitchen counter.

‘Sangwon stop,’ Yorch reprimanded him. Making things too obvious was not going to end well for them.

‘Maybe if I went into the room I would have been given the job of applying the cream, but I didn’t go. I was nervous.’ Justin said sadly to Yorch. Yorch simply stroked his brother’s shoulder, not knowing what to say.

Just then, James came down the stairs quickly. He immediately went to Yorch. ‘Yorch…we really need to talk.’

‘How’s Y/N!? Did you cover all the patches!? Is she sleeping!?’ Woochan asked like a concerned boyfriend.

‘Yes I covered them and she’s probably sleeping,’ James replied and pulled Yorch away from Justin.

The two of them stood a distance away from the counter where the rest of the boys were.

‘Dude I…I…’ James started. He then sighed. ‘Never mind.’

‘What is it?’ Yorch asked with concern. James was usually loud and jolly, rarely serious, so something must have really been bothering him.

‘I don’t want to seem like I betrayed you, Yorch,’ he sucked in a breath. ‘We’re supposed to be in this together, both of us hating Y/N, but I…almost kissed Y/N.’

‘What!? How did you…what!?’  Yorch felt a mixture of surprise and relief. The surprise was because he wouldn’t think James would be the one to almost do that, James was the meanest of them all, he had no care for Y/N. The relief was because at least it was the both of them who were somewhat having a hard time fighting it.

‘I…’ James started again, sounding guilty.

‘I heard that,’ Woochan interrupted their conversation as he walked towards them. Perhaps they had been too loud and hadn’t noticed.

James felt his heart beat nervously, his best friend had just heard that he had almost betrayed him.

‘Um…but you’re my best friend so you know you need my help right?’ Woochan continued, ‘all of you need my help…she’s a cute girl in your house…in your reach…and she’s not your real sister and you’re all aware of that. Having her date me is the only way to end this confusion…and I’ll keep your secret man.’

James slightly smiled, happy that his friend was not mad. ‘Really? I thought you’d be mad at me.’

‘No Woochan,’ Yorch shook his head. ‘This isn’t about you. Why would you say something like that? It’s kind of selfish. And not all of us have feelings for Y/N okay?’

‘He’s not being selfish,’ James defended him as usual.

‘Whoa,’ Leo was the next to walk over, having heard minority of the conversation as well. The two of them were clearly audible, but thankfully he hadn’t caught that James had almost kissed Y/N. ‘Woochan, with all due respect, you’re the last person I’d want dating Y/N, okay? So don’t make such a suggestion again or else you’ll really never step in this house.’ he warned him.