23;

'Hi mom, so how's Mr. Song doing this morning?' Y/N asked her mom the next morning in the kitchen.

'Not good,' Miss Park answered sympathetically. 'He's working from home today.'

'I guess he just had something that didn't agree with his body.'

As the two ladies continued their conversation, the boys came down the stairs with their backpacks. Some looked excited to go to school while others looked like they had literally been dragged out of bed.

'Good morning Miss Park.' Sangwon was the first to greet her once he had reached the bottom stair. He then turned to Y/N who was standing next to her mother. 'Oh, can we talk?'

'Um...sure?' she answered awkwardly, not sure what exactly to say in front of her mother.

'Good morning boys.' she greeted them, 'I'll take care of your father alright? Do you mind dropping Y/N?'

'No it's cool, Woochan said he'd pick me up. He should be here anytime now...' she walked towards Sangwon, wanting to get everything over with. She pulled Kyrie out of the kitchen and into the corridor. Once she realized that her hand was on his wrist, she immediately let his arm go. 'Did I just...I'm sorry.'

He chuckled. 'It's fine. I just wanted to tell you once again that...what happened didn't mean anything. I want to really date you and I won't stop asking okay? So we may be doing this every day.'

James who was hiding just outside the corridor doorway almost gasped, but he held himself back. He knew he had to focus at what exactly their intention was. He knew he had to listen in to Sangwon and Y/N to get evidence for what they wanted.

'Leo,' he whispered to his brother who had just arrived on the destination. 'Give me the recorder.'

'Hey Sangwon,' Y/N shook her head, 'we had an agreement. You said you'd see me as a sister from now on...what happened that night was a mistake...and I regret it. You should too. If you keep saying this, I don't think we can be close anymore.'

Leo widened his eyes and looked at James, who also had his eyes wide in surprise. 'What happened "that night"?' Leo asked his brother in shock.

'I know I said I would, but in the end, you're not my sister and I like you Y/N.' Sangwon said persistently, his face and eyes showing all the emotion as would be expected. There was a seriousness in his voice Y/N had never heard before. 'No one will know so it won't affect you. We can date secretly and the future will figure itself out. But to just watch you go to another guy...I can't do that.'

'But you're with another girl...I watch you do that. Why should it be different for you? Just forget it.' She really felt like running off. 'I hope this will be the last we talk of this.'

Before Sangwon could say anything, there was a familiar horn outside. It was Woochan's car, and it felt like he was her saving grace. She couldn't talk to Sangwon anymore.

'Oh that's Woochan,' she told him. 'I gotta go.'

'Y/N come on!' he grabbed her shoulders to keep her from running off. 'Fine is this about Wonyoung? I'll obviously break up with her if that's what you want.'

'Sangwon,' she pushed him. 'Just stop.'

Without wasting any time, she immediately ran out of the corridor back to the kitchen. James and Leo moved away from the doorway swiftly, but Y/N hadn't even looked in their direction. She just wanted to leave and ignored her surroundings. They sighed in relief and stopped the recording while Y/N made her way out of the house.