14;

‘Y/N!’ Yorch exclaimed as he ran over to her in the history class. ‘You’re not going to sit next to Woochan.’

A frustrated Y/N rubbed her temples. ‘Yorch! Back off! Please!’ she complained as she pulled a chair for herself.

Meanwhile, Ningning grabbed her seat by the window and waved her hand in the air. ‘Yorch! Over here! You always sit here!’ she pointed to the seat next to her.

Yorch sighed and walked away from where he was standing next to Y/N’s desk, and he watched in disgust as Woochan went over and sat next to Y/N. Woochan just didn’t listen, he didn’t care about what his friends would feel despite Yorch having told him to not pursue Y/N now.

‘Alright! Let’s get started!’ the teacher said as she walked in the classroom with her pointy heels clicking on the floor. She walked over to the board and started to write. ‘Let’s open our text books to page 71!’ she announced, still facing the board.

‘This is for you,’ Woochan whispered as he put a sparkly pin in Y/N’s hair. Y/N felt the pin and smiled to herself. She hadn’t seen it yet, but she already loved it from what it felt like. Some part of it felt like it was formed in the shape of a flower.

‘Aww, they’re so cute,’ one of the students who was sitting two desks behind them commented. He hadn’t seen Woochan acting like a romantic guy before, so he was rather impressed.

‘Oh thanks…’ Y/N said shyly to Woochan as she continued to feel the hair pin.

‘So how about we go out without anyone…’ Woochan had started until he noticed the student who was looking in their direction. ‘What are you looking at Jihoon!?’ he didn’t want anyone to hear about him and Y/N secretly dating, just in case she agreed.

‘Just didn’t expect you to be such a softie when you’re around a girl.’ the student who had been watching them,  Jihoon, chuckled and shrugged.

Suddenly, Yorch raised his hand. ‘Miss. Ahn!’

‘Yes Yorch?’ she turned around. ‘Would you like to give us an introduction to the topic like you usually do?’ she leaned on the wooden table in front of her. ‘Fire away.’

‘No it’s not that.’ Yorch shook his head. ‘I’m having a hard time focusing because Woochan and Y/N are talking…flirting.'

At the mention of the word flirting, the class burst out in laughter and turned in Y/N and Woochan’s direction.

‘Really Yorch?!’ Woochan complained.

Ningning subtly smacked Yorch’s arm. ‘Hey that’s too much.’

‘That does it Miss Y/N. Isn’t too early to start causing trouble? Do you even know Woochan?’ The teacher folded her arms, ‘you leave me no choice…switch seats. You sit with Jihoon.’

‘Who’s…?’ Y/N started to ask, before the teacher pointed at Jihoon who was several seats behind them. Some of the girls whined, wishing to be in Y/N’s position.

Y/N reluctantly got up from the chair and sat next to the boy she had never talked to before, and had probably never paid enough attention to. This felt like her first time seeing him.

‘Hi,’ Jihoon said to Y/N the moment she had sat next to him.

‘Hey, Jihoon right?’ she answered friendlily, ‘wow, you’re Bahiyyih’s type.’ she commented, hoping he wouldn’t understand the indirect compliment that he was cute.