7;

The next day, Yujin stood next to the table James and Yorch were sitting on. They handed them a flyer. ‘Our drama club will perform a play at the open house…be there okay? You won’t regret it…and bring Justin too…Ningning keeps complaining that he never does anything besides study,’ she stretched and yawned, ‘and then after this I need to train the leading lady.’

‘Exaggerated acting and terrible costumes? Pass.’ James shook his head after looking at the flyer.

‘We’ll make sure Justin is there though, and Sangwon too. They need to see this.’ Yorch said. He wanted them to see that Y/N would never be theirs, and what better way to do it than to make them fall out of love with her after they see her with their best friend? Yorch was not going to promote brothers crushing on their new sister like Leo was doing. He was committed to end it.

‘Why do you want them to be there so much?’ James asked curiously. ‘I don’t get things around here.’

‘I don’t get it either but they really need to see the play…I always thought the play is missing something’ Yujin leaned on the table, ‘as the chairperson of the drama club I envision a film in my head before making it a play. And look,’ she flipped a magazine she had in her hand, ‘Gracie Jones, the backup singer who stole Mark from his family kind of resembled the new girl…I will make her the perfect Gracie Jones!’

‘Yorch are you interested in this conversation?’ James asked his brother boredly.

‘Okay James if you’re not interested it’s fine, but I’m sure Justin and Sangwon will be excited to see Y/N in a play.’ Yorch answered with a devious smile.

Just then, Leo walked over to Yujin. ‘You have to change the leading lady, why would you choose someone who’s just come? Are you crazy? She’ll ruin your play…and then everyone will think your plays are terrible.’ If Yorch wanted Justin and Sangwon to fall out of love with Y/N, two could play that game. Leo would make sure their crushes persisted, after all, he found nothing wrong with it. If Yorch wanted Y/N in the play, Leo was going to make sure she was out of it.

‘Hold up,’ Yujin turned to Leo. ‘You’re talking to me!? You!? Well Leo I’m trying to stick as close as possible to the original story. Besides, the new girl was also in a drama club at her old school…it will be fine. Thank you so much for caring.’ she laughed.

‘I’m serious Yujin.’ Leo continued.

‘The play will happen as Yujin has planned! And Justin and Sangwon will be in the audience! And they will witness the lovey-dovey scenes! I hope there will be a kiss right Yujin?’ Yorch declared as he stood up.

‘No!’ Leo looked around the cafeteria and saw Y/N sitting alone on a lunch table. ‘I gotta go.’ he walked quickly and pulled a seat next to Y/N, who widened her eyes in surprise. Leo was actually sitting next to her!?

‘Hey Leo, sup?’ she said as she placed her half eaten apple in the tray. ‘You wanna bully me too?’

‘Well…no I don’t wanna joke. Congratulations on your role, although I don’t think it’s a good idea. You do know Yujin is friends with Wonyoung right?’ he told her in a serious tone.

‘Wonyoung…Sangwon’s girlfriend right? Well I get the feeling she doesn’t like me, what’s the worst than can happen though? Yujin doesn’t seem anything like her.’ Y/N replied.