24;

'Sangwon,' Y/N said as she hugged him softly. 'You're gonna make me cry. What the hell is wrong with you?'

Sangwon was confused but he hugged her back slowly. 'Huh? Cry about what?' he thought over it. 'Because of what I said this morning?'

'No,' she shook her head. 'It's just...I don't know what to do with you anymore.' for a moment, she let herself stop thinking too much. She leaned in, but was disturbed by Woochan's approaching voice. 'Y/N! Where are you!? Are you here!?'

Sangwon immediately let her go then started to walk to Woochan. 'Hey Woochan. I called her outside. She um...wanted to tell me something.'

'Oh I see.' he nodded. 'Well your GIRLFRIEND is waiting for you inside, so you should probably go.' he emphasized the word as if to remind Y/N. 'Hey Y/N, we should totally make our relationship public on social media. I wonder what people will say.'

'No!' Sangwon exclaimed in panic. He then lowered his voice to seem more natural. 'I mean uh...you can't. Our dad doesn't want us dating. So if he finds out because it's on social media, he's going to be real mad.'

'What's your problem!?' Woochan ranted. 'Those rules are for you! Y/N is Miss Park's daughter!'

Y/N looked at Sangwon then looked down and rubbed her elbows, seeing that the situation was getting tense.

'Well,' Sangwon poked Woochan's chest aggressively, 'now she's my dad's responsibility! I should be asking what the hell is wrong with you, you want us to keep arguing!? She's my sister for crying out loud, so I'm gonna be more involved in her life than some guy whom she might break up with in a year or so! Know your place!'

Y/N couldn't take the tension anymore. She decided to walk away, leaving the two arguing and not noticing that she had left.

'Dude can't you just let me be?!' Woochan replied furiously. 'I get it...we all get it! You're so handsome and no one levels up to you so you can have whoever you want! You can even sway your very moral sister!' he grabbed Sangwon's collars with whitening knuckles. 'I see her swaying in front you idiot!' he then pushed him hard against the locker. 'If you really want to do something good for her, keep her away from the shame of dating you and let her be with someone who really loves her! Me!' he slammed him against it hard again.

'So you think I don't love her!?' he answered without putting much thought in his response. 'And shut your mouth, it's not shameful because we're not really related!' he finally pushed Woochan away from him. 'And yeah I swayed her, I admit it. If you were such a real man, she wouldn't even have to look at you would she!? But she doesn't love you, that's why she still has eyes for someone else.'

Woochan's anger was boiling at this point, and he was starting to see red. 'How dare you? So you finally admit it?! If it's not shameful and you're not related let's see what your dad thinks about it! I'll tell him! I mean it! Unless you back off! One wrong move and you're dead Sangwon! Oh and you think you're the only one who can sway her? Yeah you're obviously better looking and richer...but I have the strongest advantage...I'm not her brother and she won't feel guilty about it!' He walked closer to Sangwon daringly and whispered. 'Once I take her v-card someday, she'll forget all about you.'

Woochan had also managed to make Sangwon angrier than he already was. Without thinking, Sangwon threw a punch across Woochan's face. 'I'm gonna kill you! You are not going to kiss Y/N!'

Woochan fell on his knees from the violent blow, and he could see blood dripping on the tiled floor. 'You'd go that far!?' he got up from his knees and mustered up all his strength, then threw a punch at Sangwon as well. 'Maybe you'll be the one to die!'

Soon, a fight started to erupt between the two. They started to grab each other and wrestle on the floor as both of them tried to hurt the other.

'Sangwon!' Ningning shouted as she ran into the hall. 'Song brothers! Get over here! Your brother is fighting!' she yelled and started to run to the gymanasium.

A while later, all four of the brothers ran to the hallway with a bit of panic.They weren't supposed to fight in school, their father would never allow that.

'Sangwon! Stop it!' Leo exclaimed, standing a distance away. 'Woochan will kill you!'

'I don't care!' Sangwon answered with difficulty as he continued to wrestle with Woochan on the floor. 'He did not just say that about my sister!'

'Wait, what did he say?' James asked curiously.

Woochan continued to struggle with Sangwon as he grabbed his neck. 'I said I'm going to take her v-card someday! What's new!? She's my girlfriend!'

Woochan didn't know how much he had infuriated the brothers. They looked at him with angry faces.

'Okay I've heard enough!' James was the first to say as he decided to help Sangwon in the fight.

'Me too,' Yorch was the next to say and joined them.

Justin didn't trust himself with fights, but the anger he felt had managed to remove all his fears. He joined them as well. Now that it was four against one, Woochan was completely being assaulted with no chance to fight back.

Leo would have loved to join the fight, but he was not going to ruin his reputation with his father by being involved in the fight. Instead, he watched as the war raged on and intensified.

'Knock it off!' the principal said as he walked into the hallway. 'Knock it off! All of you!'

However, the principal had been effectively ignored through all the violence. Two of the boys had held both of Woochan's arms and kept his knees on the floor, while Sangwon delivered one fatal punch to Woochan that made him faint.

'Ouch,' Leo commented at his brothers' brutality.

'My office! Now!' the principal announced, finally grabbing their attention.

...

Miss Park took Mr. Song's responsibility as the guardian who was invited to the office. She walked in rather angrily, her arms folded against her buttoned blouse. 'Your father is not feeling well and you're here fighting?! Fighting someone who used to be your best friend?! What's the matter with you people?! His parents want to take this to court! How will your father look?!' she spoke even before greeting the principal.

'Noo!' Yorch immediately pleaded from the chair he was sitting on. 'We didn't hit him, it was a fight! He also hurt Sangwon first! Sangwon, show her your bruised lip.'

'Miss Park, it's true!' Sangwon said next. 'And he also said he's going to take Y/N's v-card! How can he say that in front of us!?'

'It was probably just a joke!' The principal intervened. 'Why are you boys acting like this? Haven't you known her a few months ago?'

'And it's no reason to fight!' Miss Park echoed the principal then sighed. 'Fine, we're going to make a settlement...and you're going to apologize to Woochan right?'

'And thanks to you, our star player won't be able to play the match that's coming up.' The principal said regretfully and placed his hand on his forehead.

'Fine,' James folded his arms, 'but we're not going to apologize to Woochan.'

'By the way Miss Park, I wasn't involved in the fight.' Leo clarified to ensure that Miss Park won't give their father wrong information.

'Not now Leo.' she answered with her face forward.