18;

'And yeah my mom turned off her cellphone, guess she doesn't want to be disturbed,' Y/N explained to Jihoon a few hours later in her room. 'So can I come over? I know I can't just ask to come over but it's really no fun here - I'm just trying to stay away from four drunk brothers and a group of snobby girls.'

'Sure you can. My mom actually thinks we're a thing.' he chuckled. 'Why do you wanna leave though? You could go out there and have fun with them! I mean it sounds like a fun weekend!'

'Not when the girls are judging my body.' Y/N looked outside the window and looked down at the poolside, the group seemed to be having fun.

'Girls are always mean...'

A loud knock on the door kept Y/N from hearing the rest of Jihoon's sentence.

'Ugh now what?' Y/N complained and walked over to the door. She opened it, only to see an agitated looking Sangwon. 'Sangwon? Why are you banging on my door?'

'I was just desperate.' He replied and walked in without waiting her to tell him to walk in. 'I'm sorry about what happened and what I said and everything else, I just had too much to drink okay? I didn't mean to make things awkward.' he grabbed her cell phone and hang up Jihoon's call.

She urgently looked for what to say. 'Uh...no, you don't have to apologise. I wanted to thank you actually...thank you making me snap back to my senses and realise that you have a girlfriend...whom you like...so there's no way you'd sacrifice that for a forbidden and secretive relationship with your so-called sister. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, it's the truth. Let's forget all the words that were said.'

Sangwon groaned and ran his hands through his dark hair. 'No I don't really love Wonyoung, trust me. It was just the alcohol, I mean it. Please believe me. I don't regret what I said to you, I just regret how I said it. It was too fast and I didn't explain much.'

Y/N clenched her fists. She felt uncomfortable, overwhelmed...but most of all, she hated how the words were almost defeating her. She would not be defeated. 'Sangwon...if the drinks made you act that way around her...then the same drinks made you act that way with me as well. Can you stop playing games?! Get out.' she said sternly, pointing at the white wooden door.

'Y/N please' he put his hands together sadly, 'I already told you I wanted to talk to you even before I started drinking, I just didn't have the courage to say it. But like I said, I would have explained it differently and I wouldn't have tried to kiss you. I'm sorry.'

The door then opened, interrupting their conversation. Justin popped his head in then walked over. 'Hi. Oh Sangwon you're here? You're gonna tell me to leave because you think she'd rather talk to you?'

'I'd rather talk to you Justin. Good night Sangwon,' she pulled Justin. 'What's up? You're bored? Let's watch some vines.' She sat on the bed and quickly grabbed her laptop, now ignoring Sangwon.

He looked at her sadly. 'Fine. I'm gonna try tomorrow.' With that sentence, he walked out of the room and shut the door.

Justin looked at her curiously. 'What is he talking about?'

'Nothing,' she answered him quickly, then pointed at the screen of her laptop. She laughed exaggeratedly. 'This is so funny!!!'

He smiled a little bit, obviously not believing her antics. 'What's wrong? Is it because Wonyoung body-shamed you? And Sangwon was here to apologize on her behalf?'

'No it's...' her smile faded, 'do me a favour...let's not talk about it.' She hugged him tightly. 'All I need right now is a hug from my favorite brother.'
Justin patted her back in surprise, even though he was pleased to be this close to her.