17;

‘Wow I see you guys are having fun with your girlfriends,’ Woochan said as he walked over to the poolside, his arms folded proudly. ‘Where’s Y/N anyway?’

Y/N slowly walked out of the house in her black bikini. ‘Wonyoung! You don’t get to decide who wears bikinis and who doesn’t!’ she wasn’t proud of her body, but she was willing to show it to show that she owned it. She wasn’t perfectly toned or with 0% fat.

‘That’s my girl! Hey you look amazing!’ Woochan walked over to her.

Y/N was hiding her jitters, she felt nervous stepping out in this. ‘I…I…do?’

‘Your what!?’ an angry Sangwon got up from the sun lounge and walked over to Woochan, ‘hey buddy what are you doing here hitting on my sister!?’ he pushed him.

Woochan pushed Sangwon back angrily. ‘Hey back off dude! I’m not here for you, I’m here for Y/N!’

Y/N looked at Sangwon then at Wonyoung. He definitely had no right to do that after he had spent the last hour flirting with his girlfriend. ‘You get to have your girlfriend over and I can’t have a guest? Why? Because it’s your dad’s house?’

‘Because he’s my former friend who has a crush on someone I li…’ Sangwon started to reply.

‘Heyyy!!!’ Yorch interrupted. Even though he was hardly sober, he still had a little sanity left. ‘Stop it.’

‘No I won’t!’ Sangwon interrupted. ‘Woochan always thinks he can do whatever he wants because…because he thinks I don’t have real feelings for…’

‘Sangwon!’ Yorch interrupted him again. He then turned to Y/N. ‘Go inside.’

‘No! What did I do wrong!? You’re so unfair!’ Y/N complained.

Feeling that the conversation was becoming heated, Wonyoung walked over to Sangwon and grabbed his bicep. ‘Why do you care if this little loser goes out with this low life anyway? You’re too handsome to worry over such little things…let’s go.’

‘Yeah Sangwon! Listen to your GIRLFRIEND whom you were all cosy with until Y/N passed by! You selfish human being!’ Woochan spat.

Sangwon glared at Woochan, finally tired of holding back. He had started to get irritated with Woochan ever since Y/N came and the anger was building up, now it had reached its peak. ‘You know what Woocha, I’m tired of always trying to be nice to you when you’ve been pushing my buttons for the longest time!’ he pulled his arm out of Wonyoung’s grip. ‘Let’s fight.’

‘Yeah!’ James commented, sitting up from his sun lounge. ‘Fight! Fight! Fight!’ If he was sober, he probably wouldn’t have promoted a fight between his best friend and his brother.

Woochan laughed rudely. ‘Come on rich boy you don’t stand a chance! Do you want me to embarrass you in front of BOTH of your crushes?’

‘Both?’ Ningning and Yujin asked each other.

‘Well one of those crushes whom you like as well admitted that she likes me okay!? Y/N is crazy about me, not you!’ he answered mindlessly.

‘What the hell dude!? This isn’t funny anymore! And lying against Y/N is silly of you.’ Justin spoke up.

‘Babe stop,’ Wonyoung said fearfully, trying to grab his arm again. ‘Maybe you need a nap.'

‘Y/N isn’t crazy about you!’ Woochan replied. ‘Want me to prove it?’

‘I sense this party will end in disaster…teenagers and alcohol aren’t a good combination.’ Yujin commented, shaking her head as she watched the scene unfold.

‘Y/N!’ he looked at her, ‘are you crazy about Sangwon? Sangwon who’s your brother and has a girlfriend? Are you crazy about that Sangwon?!’

Y/N quickly shook her head.
‘You have to prove it Y/N,’ Woochan then leaned in, as if saying Y/N would have to prove it by kissing him.

Suddenly, Yorch who was standing near them threw a punch at Woochan. His veins bulged with anger and he still kept his hand in a fist after having punched Woochan. ‘Don’t you dare!’

‘Yorch!’ James shouted as he ran over. ‘What the hell!?’ he put his hands on Woochan’s back. ‘I think you should go.’

‘Oh no, he’s not going anywhere!’ Yorch declared. ‘How dare you try to make a move on my sister in front of me!? You’re gonna pay.’

Woochan wiped his bloody nose. ‘Yorch what the heck?! She’s not your sister! There’s no freaking relation between you two! So why exactly are you getting sour?!’ he pushed him hard. ‘Huh?!’

‘Woochan you really gotta go.’ Leo was the next to suggest.

‘I said he’s not going anywhere!’ Yorch answered angrily again, ‘you’re gonna let him get away after he almost kissed Y/N? No way! Woochan I don’t care if I go down but I’m not letting you go home without fighting you.’

‘Then your daddy will walk in to corpses!’ he declared angrily.

‘Stop it both of you!’ Y/N intervened. ‘You don’t have a right,’ she said to Yorch then turned to Woochan, ‘and neither do you! You better not fight with me behind it all! Woochan just go! If you want us to still be friends…just go.’

‘Got saved by your sister you money biting sissies.’ Woochan spat and walked away angrily.

‘I’ve never liked that low-life.’ Wonyoung commented lowly.

‘I’ll go talk to him.’ James said quickly.

‘What for!? He insulted the entire family and you wanna “talk” to him!? Let it go James, he’s not worth it! And he almost kissed Y/N.’ Yorch answered while he tried to calm himself down.

‘That bastard.’ Sangwon huffed.

Y/N looked over at Yorch and slightly smiled. ‘You know for someone who was mean to me at first…you seem to care.’ She started with false sympathy, ‘I think you’re starting to really see me as your sister. I’ll go inside, you guys have fun,’ she fixed his collars, ‘must have creased from when Woochan pushed you.’

Yorch moved away, feeling a bit annoyed with Y/N’s comment. ‘I can fix it myself'

‘Hey Y/N, let’s go hang out inside.’ Justin suggested to her. ‘And you can fix my collar any time.’

‘Don’t worry, looks like Ningning really wants to do that for you,’ she then whispered to him, ‘Ningning has a crush on you. Go Justin!’ she smiled to herself, but she was worried about surviving the weekend with these crazy folks.