4;

Ms. Park who was now sitting at the supper table looked at Wonyoung in surprise. Mr. Song was nice enough to let the head maid sit with them as a welcome to the new place. Besides, if her daughter was supposed to be family, then so was the head maid. 'Who is that?' Ms. Park asked Mr. Song.

'Hey,' Wonyoung waved at Ms. Park then turned to James. 'Hey! Yujin says XOXO.'

James who was drumming with his fork and knife on the table looked up at Wonyoung. 'Oh, tell her I say THANKS. I didn't say XOXO back.'

Leo looked at James in disapproval, he was clearly causing a ruckus with the metal he was beating against the table. 'Do you mind?'

James shrugged then turned to Mr. Song. 'You don't mind me drumming right dad?'

'No I'm not, stop that.' Mr. Song scolded. He reluctantly stopped and placed his utensils down.

'Well James,' Ms. Park chuckled. 'You sure have a childish spirit, that's nice.'

Yorch cleared his throat and looked at Ms. Park. 'So Ms. Park, how long are you planning to work here? Certainly not more than a year right?' he was basically respectfully asking how long it would take for her to move out, although it didn't come out respectful at all.

'Yeah mom,' Y/N agreed with Yorch's question, turning to her mother. 'It's the 21st century, a woman can't live her life working as a head maid. I reckon you'll want to get an actual degree now? And frankly this isn't my type of home.' Y/N didn't mind how disrespectful it sounded because clearly the boys had no respect for her as well.

'Y/N, shush,' Ms. Park placed a finger at her mouth then turned to Yorch. 'listen Yorch, I know it's a little awkward in the beginning but I'm just a maid who will be here more than the others. You'll get used to it eventually.'

Yorch gritted his teeth before he responded. 'I don't know about that Miss Park, it's kind of hard letting in a woman when you're my age. Whatever, I'll be out of here soon anyway. I'll be at Harvard so you guys will deal with it...I mean the only one who's probably not going to college is James so good luck with that Ms. Park.'

'I'll be out here soon too.' Y/N commented with a shrug.

Ms. Park glared at her.

'Oh sorry,' Y/N turned to Mr. Song. 'You have a very nice home, sir.'

'Wow Y/N, your mom is so pretty.' Wonyoung said. 'Wonder what happened to you.'

Sangwon laughed forcibly then turned to Ms. Park. 'She just jokes like that. It's a school thing.'

Mr. Song smiled at Y/N. 'Please be comfortable here, as long as you're under your mom's care, you belong here, you'll get used to it eventually.' He then turned to Ms. Park. 'And for the record, James will be going to college. Soon this troublemaker will be out of your way.'

'No I'm not going to college!' he interrupted.

Y/N walked into her room on the second floor which was mostly pastel colored. It didn't look like the room of a maid's child, Mr. Song was definitely trying his best for her to be comfortable. She touched the fuzzy pastel pink duvet that covered her bed. It would have matched with the bear Sangwon had given her that morning, what a pity that Wonyoung had taken it instead. Anyway, she deserved it.