Sleepover

It was friday. I was in my chemistry class and Anna was sat next to me. None of my classmates didn't actually care about school anymore since we were graduating in a few weeks, so everyone were either on their phone or talking to eachother. I noticed Anna looking down into her phone. I checked mine and I saw a message from her.

Anna❤️: Meet me outside after class?

I looked at her and nodded with a smile.

Right after class, in our lunch break, I went outside as I promised to Anna. When she saw me, the redhead started to walk towards me and she pulled me into a kiss. I wasn't really used to that so it caught me a little off guard. As she pulled away, she grinned and I gave her a small smile. "What's up with you? You don't look too good." she stated.

"Thank you!" I joked sarcastically which made me earn a slight punch into my shoulder. "Well.. I'm just tired. I couldn't sleep last night." I finally answered. "Why so?" Anna wondered. "I was thinking." I said. "About me?" the redhead smirked. I just let out a nervous chuckle, knowing she wasn't the one I was thinking about last night..

**

"MOM, I'M HOME!" I yelled as I entered on the front door. "Come here, sweetie!" my mom answered from the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked, taking out a glass from the cupboard. "I invited Xandra over for dinner. You can invite your friends if you want to."

My mom met Anna. She didn't know about me dating her but she thought we were good friends which wasn't a lie, was it?

"Oh okay. So.. When's Xandra arriving?" I asked, trying to sound normal even though my body was full of excitement to meet the older woman. "She sould be hare at six." my mom said.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone to text Boris and Anna.

~The three musketars 😚~

Me: Hi, losers! My mother's makin' dinner. Wanna join? Be here at six ;)

Anna: I'll be there 😋

Boris: Sorry.. I can't make it. I have to meet someone 

Me: That's fine. See ya tomorow maybe

Boris: Yea

I put my phone away and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I got dressed with a pair of baggy jeans and a top, and then I headed downstairs to help my mom with the dinner.

Right after I finished placing the plates on the table, I heard the doorbell ring. Opening the door, I saw Anna waiting in front of it. She smiled and quickly looked behind me to check if my mother was there. She placed a small kiss on my lips and chuckled as she entered the house. I lead her to the kitchen and told her to take a seat. She started to chat with my mother. They seemed to get along really well.

As I heard the doorbell ring once again, a wave of excitement rushed over my body. I haven't seen Xandra since my birthday, which felt like it was years ago, though it was only a few days ago. I opened the door and as I expected, it revealed the older blonde. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was as beautiful as an angel.

"Hi!" I said, finally bringing my eyes to meet hers. Her eyes were down towards my body "Hi.." she mumbled, bringing her stare back to my face. "Um- Mom is in the kitchen." I told her. I saw the corner of her mouth moving upwards as she made her way to the kitchen.

"So.. Anna." my mother broke the silence at the table. I was sat between Xandra and Anna. Anna smiled and hummed. "What are your parents doing for a living?" my mom asked. I looked at Anna, realizing I don't know either. We were a couple but we didn't know anything about eachother. Anna smiled saying "My mother is a nurse and my father is a pilot. They're always working and I don't really get to see them that much." I could see the look of sadness into her eyes. I felt bad.. I knew how it felt not to see your parents a lot. I knew the feeling of loneliness.. Or when you feel like you need your parents but you know you can't see them.. All these feelings were familiar to me. Anna was my first girlfriend. I loved that feeling. The feeling of having someone that's filling the loneliness you feel...

"Xandra, how's Larry?" my mom asked. "He's working.."  I rolled my eyes. My mom and Xandra started to talk about random things that I couldn't focus on. I was daydreaming until I felt a cold hand on my thingh. I looked at Anna and she was staring at me. I placed my hand over hers and she smirked. "Why don't you girls go upstairs?" my mother asked. Anna nodded so we went upstairs into my room.

"Your mom seems nice." the redhead said. "Yeah.. She's a good mom. She's been taking care of me all by herself. I mean.. My father used to be around too but he didn't really give a shit." I said with a small smile laying on my face. "Oh.. What happened to him?" she asked. I was wordless for a while. I didn't want to talk about it.

"Doesn't matter.. Wanna watch something?" I asked. "Sure."

We watched a movie and when it ended, Anna told me she had to go home. She went downstairs and told my mom a 'goodbye' before leaving.

I was again in the kitchen, not even trying to focus on what Xandra and my mom were talking about. I could already feel myself zoning out but I was intrerupted and I felt Xandra's knees touching mine. My heart rate started to rise.

It was late and my mom offered Xandra to stay over. The older woman surprisingly accepted. "You can sleep in Ava's room. I don't think you want to sleep with me." my mom joked. "That's fine. I can sleep on the couch." Xandra said.

"Oh, but you're gonna have back pains. I'm sure Ava won't mind you sleeping into her room." My mom argued. I nodded slowly but Xandra seemed to hesitate.

My mother gave Xandra a blancket and a pillow, and I showed the older the way to my room, before going to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. When I came back, I noticed that the older woman placed the blanket on the floor. I started at her confused. "I don't want to invadate your space." She simply said. "Oh no, you won't." I answered. "But-"

"Please.. Just come here." I said, intrerupting her. She moved the sheets and hesitantly, laid next to me. I smiled staring at the ceiling. After I turuned off the lamp, Xandra asked me "So.. Is Anna your..?"

"I.. Yea, she is. But please, don't tell mom." I begged. Xandra hummed. "Why not?" I didn't answer. I just whispered a 'goodnight'.

I couldn't quite sleep that night. The fact that Xandra Terrell was laying next to me made me feel.. I don't know. So, as I was staring at the ceiling, trying to stop overthinking, I felt an arm wrapping around me. I gasped. My body froze and didn't do any movements for a long time. The inside of my stomach felt warm and fuzzy. In the end, I couldn't resist anymore and leaned into Xandra's embrace, inhaling her scent and slowly falling asleep..