Cooking

A few days passed by after the wedding. I had to stay at Xandra's again, since my mom was leaving for work. I felt relieved when she said she won't be staying more than 2 weeks.

As I got up from my mom's car, I closed the door before waiting for her to get out. She took my luggage out of the truck and handed them to me. Mom pulled me into a tight hug before pulling away and squeezing my arms. "I love you! I'm hoping I won't be staying more than two weeks. I'll tell you if something comes up." she said, placing a small kiss on my forehead. "I love you too!" I said as I waved at her. I turned back and noticed that Xandra was already on the porch waving at my mom. I slowly made my way to her. My eyes met hers as I stopped in front of her. Xandra raised her eyebrow and eyed me. "Hi.." I said. The blonde woman just opened the door and said "Come in" with a cold tone.

I went upstairs and unpacked my things. The room looked different from the last time. It seemed more organized. The sheets seemed new too. I smiled to myself. 

After I unpacked everything, I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I was wondering what my friends were doing. We haven't met lately.. Which was not normal. My thoughts were interrupted by three knocks on my door. "Yes?" I asked loud enough for the person to hear me. The door opened and it revealed Xandra. "Wanna join me to the grocery store?" she asked with a low voice. I stared at her confused. I thought she hated me. "Do you want to or not?" Xandra rolled her eyes and I noticed how her voice rised a bit. "O-ok." I stuttered. She left, closing the door. I got up from my bed quite excited. I found myself being happy because she asked me. After I dressed up with a top and some sweatpants, I got downstairs. When I saw Xandra, I couldn't stop my eyes from staring at her body. She was dressed up with some white shorts and a red top. I was wondering how her body would feel wrapped around mine- "Get in the car!" Xandra said firmly, interrupting my thoughts. I walked towards the car and she locked the house. I got in her red car as she did too. When I put on my belt, she already started to speed up. God, have mercy.  My hands gripped onto the chair as I closed my eyes. I could feel how Xandra was pressing the acceleration pedal more and more every second, not caring about me. My hands gripped onto the chair even tightly, but right when I thought we were going to die, the car slowed down. I opened my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "C-crazy.." I said out of breath. When I threw a quick look at Xandra, the older woman was smirking. She enjoys watching me suffer.

"W-why did you invite me to grocery shop with you?" I mentally slapped myself. Talking with Xandra was scarry. I was always stuttering when doing so. I saw a small smirk on Xandra's face again. "I need someone to push my cart." she answered. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I tried to hide my smile.

***

Me and Xandra were in the grocery store for almost two hours. I was starting to get bored already. I mean.. I was enjoying the view of Xandra the whole time but I felt exhausted. "How much is this going to take?" I groaned as I followed her with the cart. "When are you ever gonna stop complaining?" Xandra rolled her eyes. "When we're going to get back." The woman scoffed and continued to look for aliments.

After around an hour the cart was starting to get really heavy. I barely even managed to push it. I believe Xandra noticed it because her body moved closer to mine and she helpep me push the cart. Her arm touched mine when doing so, and I could feel how my insides started to feel fuzzy. For her, that seemed to be nothing.. But I felt like exploding.

***

When we arrived back, I helped Xandra carry the food into the house and then, I laid on the sofa. As I tried to look for something interesting at the TV I got more and more frustrated. There were only boring documentaries so I decided to check on Xandra. She was in the kitchen, placing some ingredients on the counter. "What are you cooking?" I asked. "Cupcakes" she didn't bother to look at me. "Oh.. C-can I help?" I asked. The woman finally looked up into my eyes. She queezed her eyes but gave in, nodding. I couldn't help but smile as I started to walk towards her. "So what do I do?" I asked. "Wait."

She gave me a bowl with some flour and eggs in it. After she added some milk, she handed me a whisk. I started to combine the ingredients but after a few seconds, I heard Xandra scoff. As I looked at her she was already staring at me. "What?" I rised my eyebrows. She looked at the bowl and then back at me "You're doing it wrong." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Not true. No one can possibly do this wrong."

"Exactly. Yet you still do it." she answered, squeezing her eyes a little. "Then how am I supposed to do it?!" I asked. She started to walk towards me and I gulped. Her body touched my back, making me gasp. As she sat behind me, her scent filled my nostrils and her blonde, soft hair touched my neck making my knees go weak. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. She then put her hand over mine and guided it to move the whisk. My heartbeats were accelerating and my insides felt fuzzy again.

"Understood?" she asked as she backed away. I gulped once again and looked at her. My face was burning. "Y-yes." I mumbled. I swore I saw her smirking a little but it was probably my imagination.

When I went to bed that night, I couldn't stop thinking about her body pressed against mine..