Trip

In the next morning, me, Larry and Xandra were having breakfast together. Xandra cooked pancakes and they were amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off of the woman's white outfit as Larry was reading calmly the newspaper. "Hey listen, Ava. I'm gonna take Xandra to the MGM grand." as Larry said those words I noticed how the blonde woman bit her lip and Larry smirked. Ew ew ew ew. "Anyway, do you want to come?" He asked me. Xandra intantly dropped her smile. I stared at the two. Xandra looked like she was about to stab me with the fork.

"N-no.. I'll just binge-watch some show or something." I answered nervously. The older woman let out a scoff. "Actually... Nevermind. I think MGM sounds great." I smirked. "The reservation's been already made so.." Xandra said.

"Well.. I'll let you two work it out." Larry answered as he headed to the living room.

Xandra lit a cigarette before she stared at me annoyed. "You want me to change the reservation or not?!" I just stared at her. "I never said I didn't want you to come." she added. "I never said you did." I rised both of my eyebrows. Xandra shook her head annoyed. "Fine! You're coming." she scoffed. I frowned, regreting my decisions. She didn't seem to want my company. "I- um.. Actually-"

"I said you're coming!" she cut me off. I frowned again before I got up from my chair and ran to my room. Fuck! Now she hates me again. I sighed as I started to pack some clothes, not wanting to make Xandra even more mad. I didn't even know how many days we were going to stay..

Two hours later we were already in the car on our way to the hotel. In the middle of the drive I saw how Larry's hand moved to Xandra's thigh. I watched the wide-eyed, wanting to go home. I felt a huge urge of punching Larry in the face.. Tho I didn't even know why. After all, they were married. I stared outside the window, hoping to forget about them. Putting on my headphones, I completely zoned out. I got lost between the lyrics of the song.

After a few minutes, I found myself staring at Xandra into the car mirror. She was by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I wanted her.. But she was married. That fact didn't stop me from wishing I could embrace her forever. Suddently, I noticed how Xandra stared to stare at me in the mirror. My eyes went wide as I looked away quickly, embaressed she caught me being a creep. Right after two minutes I looked again at her, checking if she was still staring at me. She was, and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. The older woman was slightly smirking, making me almost pass out. I looked at her for a while before Larry asked Xandra something, making me bring my attention to him. As the blonde answered, I realized she was still staring at me. I tried to ignore it and kept listening to music.

***

When we arrived at the hotel it was almost night. The colorful sunset caught my full attention. I loved that landscape. The birds were singing happily too. My eyes travelled all the way to the hotel. I stared with pure shock when I saw how huge the building was. It looked so.. Fancy. I took my suitcase from the truck and followed Xandra and Larry inside the hotel. The inside was even more shocking. It was an immense place. Xandra took the keys to the rooms. I had my own room, next to Larry and Xandra's. I was really tired so I unpacked my things and laid on the big bed. It was trully comfortable. As I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep, I heard giggles and moans coming from Xandra's room. I blushed as they become louder and louder. I felt a knot in the back of my throat. I was dissapointed and I knew it. Yet I mentally slapped myself, realizing that I shouldn't feel that way about a married woman. She would never look at me..

I put on some music and closed my eyes. I could heard small bangs on the wall so I turned the volume up. Well.. This is gonna be fun... I sighed.

_______________________________

I would like to apologize for the late updates. Also I appreciate your votes and comments, they keep me motivated. I love hearing your opinions on my book :)

- Thanks for reading ❤️