Date

I was supposed to go home after work, but I needed to see her. After she left to the store that day, my mom came back after me and we both went home. I haven't seen Xandra since then. The sky was almost completely black. I was trying to walk faster because of the cold air hitting my skin.

I was, standing in front of her door, scared to do anything. I just stood there for a while before taking all the courage to knock. Holding my breath, I waited. What am I going to say when she unlocks the door?

There she was. Standing in front of me with no expression. "Hi" I said. She didn't answer. "Um.. Can I come in?" She took a step back and I walked inside the house. "Why are you here?" She asked. I just stared at her. "Hmm.. Maybe because you were fucking me on your bed a few days ago?!" My eyes went wide realizing I said that out loud. I explored her face and I saw her lips curling into a smirk. "Wrong. I fucked you on your bed a few days ago." she said, taking out a cigarette. I rolled my eyes walking into the kitchen, next to her.

I watched as the woman inhaled the smoke. "So.." I started, causing her to look at me. Her eyes were dark. Very dark. "I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me." She rose one of her eyebrows and inhaled once again from the cigarette while humming. "Pick me up at 8." she said. "Ok then. It's a date" I smiled and went outside.

I was basically running all the way back home, excited that I had a date. I was smiling uncontrolably. "Why are you so happy, miss?" my mom asked. "Oh nothing.. Um I'm going to a colleague's birthday party tonight. I'll probably be back home late so.." I said, making my way upstairs. I quickly took a shower and dried up my hair before going into my room and putting on a skirt and a white shirt.

Around 7:45 pm I left the home and went to Xandra's. To tell you the truth, I was kind of nervous. My heart was fluttering.

When I arrived, I didn't even get to knock. She already opened the door. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked divine. Xandra was wearing a dark, short dress that was thight aroud her body. "S-Shall we?" I asked. She nodded slowly before joining me outside. We walked in silence. Nothing was filling the silence between us. I was too scared to say anything. I turned my head so I was facing her. She was.. breathtaking.

After we arrived at a restaurant we sat down and looked through the menu. The woman ordered her food and I got the same, not knowing exactly what else to get.

As we were almost done eating I decided to break the silence. "So about that night.." I started. She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't. I took a sip from her wine. "I- I don't think it was right.. I mean. You're you know.. My mom's best friend." I said looking at the table. Xandra leaned forward with her elbows on the table. "But it felt right, didn't it?" she asked. "W-what?" I almost chocked on air. "You enjoyed it. And you know that."

"I don't know.." I sighed. Suddently I felt her hand on my thigh, slowly moving upwards. "Hm.. What was that, sweetheart?" she teased. "I- I mean I did.. Enjoy it. But.. My mom would kill us if she found out." I said. She hummed. Taking her hand back and sipping from her wine. "I guess I can take that risk though.." I added. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

After the dessert, I could say that we were wasted. Xandra ordered two more glasses of wine which we shared. We were so drunk that as we were leaving the restaurant, we couldn't even walk straight. Me and her were giggling at a stupid story I told her. The sky was dark filled with millions of stars. We walked by a park and so I took her hand in mine and pulled her towards it. "Come onn." I said as I kept pulling her into the park. We walked on the stone alleys. The warm light from the park lamps were the only source of light. Our hands were still intersected. I sat down on a bench and she did the same. We stared at the sky for a while, before I turned my head to see her. She stared back at me, right into my eyes. "You're so pretty.." she said. I didn't say anything, I just leaned in and pulled her into a kiss. It was a soft kiss. Full of emotion. I pulled away with a smile that I couldn't control on my face. I couldn't believe everything was real.