Chapter 6

Ji Linchen is such a top man, she dare not think about it, why can Tang Shumi get it easily?

She didn't believe that Ji Linchen could treat her well after knowing the good things Tang Shumi did before.

As expected, Ji Linchen turned around.

Tang Ci smiled with satisfaction, and said: "Tang Shumi, she—"

Before she was halfway through, Ji Linchen interrupted her with a cold voice: "She will tell me about Shumi. I don't need to know if I don't want to say it."

After finishing speaking, Ji Linchen simply turned into the car, Zhao Yan closed the door and walked to the driving seat.

Ji Linchen: "Back to headquarters."

"Yes."

As the car drove out of the Expo Plaza, Ji Linchen thought for a while and said, "Call Shumi."

Zhao Yan used the palm of his hand to dial the car phone skillfully.

The prompt sounded several times and no one answered.

"Forget it." Ji Linchen glanced out the window, the sun was covered by clouds, and it instantly became overcast.

He took out his cell phone and called with his private number.

After the phone rang twice, I was hung up, and when I called, it was already turned off.

Zhao Yan saw the boss's expression in the rearview mirror, and tentatively asked, "Do you want to find out where Miss Tang is?"

"No, go directly to the headquarters."

On the other side, the senior VIP room of G's house.

"Just shut it down?!" Xu Mingzhu was a little surprised after reading Shumi's operation.

Tang Shumi looked displeased: "Otherwise."

"Aren't you afraid that Ji Linchen will come and clean you up?"

"He has to have that leisure time too."

"Yes." Even his brother was too busy to see him for a month, let alone Ji Linchen. Men in families like them will never waste time because of women.

"Hello, Miss Tang, do you want to wrap the new black dress you just picked?" The manager knocked on the door of the VIP room and asked respectfully.

Xu Mingzhu frowned. The manager had no eyesight at all. Didn't he see that they were chatting? When are the clothes not bags?

"Leave it here, we haven't finished the pick."

"This—" The manager looked frustrated.

Tang Shumi saw the signs and said, "What can I say straight."

"Ms. Su is also interested in that skirt." He paused, with a smile on his face: "Of course we have to ask Miss Tang's opinion first."

"Which Miss Su?" Xu Mingzhu asked, "Su Zhen?"

As soon as the voice fell, Su Zhen opened the door and came in.

She saw the two sitting there and groaned for a long time, and joked: "I'll just say who has such a big face. The skirt is clearly hung there. She has to stop me from buying it. She said she should ask Miss Tang first. Miss Jia Tang has such a big face, she turned out to be Shumi."

The manager's cold sweat broke out, Su Zhen was not easy to provoke, and Tang Shumi was even more difficult to provoke.

"You go out first, and I'll talk later." Xu Mingzhu waved to the manager.