Chapter 50

Tang Shumi clicked on the small video named [Tang Shumi Nineteen Seconds] from someone on the list, and the unbearable picture immediately appeared in front of her.

A man and a woman, the woman lying naked to the top of the bed, was **** crazy by the man.

The angle of view was taken by the man with his mobile phone, and then it hit the woman's face at the intersection of the two.

The woman covered her face with her long hair scattered on the white sheets, yelling.

The facial features exposed between the fingers are actually very similar to her.

Tang Shumi's breathing was stagnant, blood flowed back all over, and the hand holding the phone trembled.

"What's wrong?" Ji Linchen frowned when he heard the woman's cry.

Snapped--

The phone was smashed to the ground by her, and the screen broke into snowflakes.

"It's not me, it's not me, it's not me!" Tang Shumi shook her head frantically toward Ji Linchen: "Ji Linchen, it's really not me! It's not me!"

Ji Linchen hugged her in his arms, confined her waist, followed her words softly and calmly said: "It's not you, I know it's not you."

Although I don't know what happened, it must be related to her looking at the phone just now.

Feeling the person in his arms gradually calmed down, Ji Linchen took out the phone from his trouser pocket.

Unexpectedly, this action made Tang Shumi nervous, suddenly pinched his waist desperately, and begged aggrievedly: "No, Ji Linchen, don't look at your phone."

She said and shook her head: "You are not allowed to watch, you are not allowed to watch, you give me your phone."

Ji Linchen hung down the phone, put it in his pocket, and promised her warmly: "I won't look at it, let's go home."

...

Tang Shumi didn't know how to get back to Mingyuan. The journey was extremely long and short.

There was nothing in her mind, only the lewd and unbearable picture in the video. The woman's face was infinitely enlarged, enlarged, and enlarged until every pore was clearly visible.

If she hadn't done it herself, she would have known the heroine in the video as Tang Shumi.

This is simply ridiculous.

Tang Shumi sat on the sofa, her eyes dull, waiting for Ji Linchen to pour hot water for her.

Looking at the kitchen, why haven't you come back for so long? Did you lie to her to look at the phone?

She bounced up and ran to the kitchen.

Ji Linchen stood in front of the water dispenser, clutching his mobile phone tightly, the cold white light spreading deep shadows under his eyelids, and his eyes were as cold as a layer of ice.

After investigating the whole matter, it is clear that the woman in the video is Jiang Zhili, a contracted artist under Apple Entertainment, and the **** and love video was filmed for her unscrupulous private life.

She and Tang Shumi look a little bit alike, especially when the facial features are half covered.

"Ji Linchen." Tang Shumi called him. Ji Linchen turned his head, his expression was as flat as ever, as if nothing had happened, but Tang Shumi still smelled something abnormal.

She asked: "Did you see it?"

Ji Linchen admitted frankly: "Yes."

Tang Shumi took a deep breath: "That's not me."