Chapter 51

"Chen Mobai asked me to have dinner the day after tomorrow, and forgot to tell you." Tang Shumi stopped shaking her two calves, retracted on the bed and sat cross-legged with her elbows on her knees, raising her face and frowning: "Just remembered. ."

Ji Linchen's eyes fell on her drooping eyelids, and after a moment of silence, he asked: "Are you going to give me a green cap?"

Tang Shumi raised her eyes quickly, her eyes met, and the air solidified for a second. She raised her eyebrows in disbelief: "You still know the green hat?"

"I know." Ji Linchen's eyes moved slightly.

Two days ago, Chen Wang was crying in his ear and was dumped by his model girlfriend. He touched his flat stomach and chased him to ask how to train eight pack abs.

His model girlfriend went to a catwalk in Paris a week ago and met a superman male model with an eight-pack abs on the show. He was not lukewarm to Chen Wang since returning home.

Chen Wang pulled his sleeves, pointed to the top of his head, and asked him, "Did you see it?"

When his eyes fell, there was a small white flake exhibition. Ji Linchen disgusted and said: "I see it, go and wash your hair. Don't come in if you don't wash it."

"..." Chen Wang shook his head with a bitter face: "It's a green cap!"

He continued to cry: "Green is so shiny."

Ji Linchen frowned, and suddenly remembered the sentence Chen Mobai said in the ward that day, "Why do you look a little green".

Ji Linchen, a straight man who has always been super comprehensive, suddenly understood the meaning of the word "green", and his face instantly sank.

The crying Chen Wang was unclear, so: "I was green, what's your face?"

Ji Linchen glanced at him and told him to get out and wash his hair.

"Don't think too much, I won't give you a green hat." Tang Shumi saw him look unhappy, turned around and faced him: "I didn't tell you. After all, Chen Mobai is one of the few friends in my university. He will return to City A in a few days."

Ji Linchen said coldly: "No."

"Don't let it go." Tang Shumi smacked: "Hey, when I was in college, Chen Mobai often accompanied me to see painting exhibitions. This time I came to Jiangcheng because of the m-tree opening ceremony and made an exception to his paintings. Lend to m-tree."

"Tsk tusk tusk, I just want to go to have a meal with an old friend, I don't agree." Tang Shumi looked up at the ceiling: "I'm so ruthless."

As soon as the voice fell, the chin was gently clamped, and his small face faced Ji Linchen.

"only friends?"

Tang Shumi blinked and said of course: "Yes." She curled up her lips and smiled: "What do you think it is?"

Ji Linchen loosened her chin: "It's not a friend."

The ghost knows what bad thoughts Chen Mobai is holding.

"You are so overbearing." Tang Shumi narrowed her eyes: "Overbearing president?"

Ji Linchen said lightly: "Little wife?"

These three said from his mouth, without the intention of provoking, on the contrary they were very serious.

"..." Tang Shumi sniffed around pretendingly: "How is it sour?"

Ji Linchen frowned: "What's sour?"

"Someone's jealous jar is overturned." Tang Shumi smirked.

Ji Linchen's voice was light: "You know it."