Chapter 45

In the afternoon, Ji Linchen returned to the company, Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen came to visit her with flowers.

Tang Shumi pulled the bag Xu Mingzhu handed her and took out a small wooden box from it: "What is this?"

Xu Mingzhu shook his head: "I don't know."

I just bought it at the entrance of the hospital. The shopkeeper said it was a gift box specially given to patients. It was very popular.

"..." Tang Shumi looked around.

It turned out to be Gobang.

She looked at other boxes again, there were flying chess, Monopoly and even cards.

Tang Shumi looked up: "Do you two be my three-year-old child?"

Su Zhen raised her eyebrows and looked at Xu Mingzhu.

Xu Mingzhu took a closer look, and smiled awkwardly: "...I'm afraid you are bored, you are so ingenious."

"..." Tang Shumi glanced at her: "Then I really thank you."

The two asked about Tang Shumi's physical condition and breathed a sigh of relief after learning that it was just a minor operation.

"Shu Mi, you really scared me to death. Call me at five o'clock in the morning. After a few words, there was no voice. I didn't respond to any call." Xu Mingzhu patted her chest with lingering fear: "It's too scary. "

"Don't worry, I'm not good."

Xu Mingzhu sighed, "It's okay, if something happens, Ji Linchen can't hate me."

"How come, what does my appendicitis have to do with you."

Xu Mingzhu said: "Of course it's related. If you live in Mingyuan, it will certainly not last so long, until your appendix is ​​swollen to the size of a ball."

The exaggerated metaphor made Tang Shumi amused: "I thought it was because I had eaten my stomach."

"That's right." Xu Mingzhu turned around: "You can't live in Donghu Community."

Tang Shumi was startled slightly.

Xu Mingzhu explained: "It has been sold by my brother, and someone will move in soon."

Su Zhen frowned: "Your brother is short of money?"

Xu Mingzhu shrugged helplessly: "He deliberately chanted."

Before she came, her brother specially called her to the study room and told her not to mix with other people's housework.

Of course she was not convinced, and retorted: "Shu Mi is my best friend, why can't I help her?"

Xu Mingcheng laughed angrily and asked her, "Then did you help me? Would things develop like this if Tang Shumi lived in Mingyuan? I took the house back. If you dare to lend other houses to Tang, Shumi stay, see if I don't discount your hands."

Xu Mingzhu dared not say a word by him, and went out with his head drooping.

Tang Shumi looked at Xu Mingzhu and said seriously: "It doesn't matter, you are already doing your best to help me."

She knew that Xu Mingzhu was under great pressure from the Xu family.

"Shu Mi." Xu Mingzhu hugged her.

Too sensational and a little unbearable, Tang Shumi changed the subject: "You help me collect the things in Donghu community."

"...Has been taken back to Mingyuan by Ji Linchen."

Tang Shumi: "..."

He moves fast.

Xu Mingzhu pursed her lips: "Why don't you think about anything, just be a rice worm with me."