Chapter 12

Marina's POV:

I pulled into Lizzy's driveway and parked my car. We unbuckled our seatbelts. I turned off the car and then got out. We met in the middle and started holding hands. I was following her since she was walking quite fast. We walked up to her front door. She inserted the key and unlocked it. We stepped through the door. I could tell terrible memories and feelings were coming to her head.

I leaned into her and kissed her, trying to calm her down. It didn't work though. She just still seemed scared. I thought it was maybe something she was hiding.

"You can put your stuff wherever, even though we're gonna be here for only like 10 minutes," she said. "Here, follow me, I want someone to talk to while packing".

"Ok love," I said with a smile, which made her have the slightest smile.

She grabbed onto my hand and started pulling me up the stairs. It made me laugh, plus it was very hot. While she was dragging me up the stairs, I watched her walk. Her ass would move perfectly, and she looked so gorgeous, that it started to turn me on.

She took me into her room, it's relatively large with a cottage aesthetic. If I wasn't her girlfriend, I could have thought she was very straight. Her whole house was cottage aesthetic, but her room was the most obvious. She opened a french door on the side to reveal her relatively large closet. Half of it was filled with her performance clothes, red carpet outfits, and other public things. The other side was her more casual stuff, like flannels and jeans, a lot of jeans. You never realize how much she wears Jeans until you look in her closet. It definitely fits her whole American-dream-cottage-I-don't-care aesthetic.

I walked over to some chairs in her room near her window and sat down. I figured I could watch her pack and talk to her. While in her closet, she started to dig through her purse. About a minute later, I saw Lizzy, in front of her a plume of smoke vapour. I know Lizzy vapes and I never really liked it. I know it's hypocritical of me to say that I don't like vaping since I was a smoker at one point. I just don't want Lizzy to get sick, the thought of seeing her like that scares me.

"Lizzy, are you vaping?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" she replied casually.

"losing you is what I'm afraid of, I don't want you getting sick," I replied softly, hoping that maybe she would understand.

"I haven't hit it in 12 hours. Also, remember you were a smoker at one point in your life too," she said in a slightly defensive tone, but also desperately.

I knew she would use that excuse. I remember when I was quitting, going 12 hours was a challenge. I'm proud of her for that. I just want her to maybe go 8 hours all the time. I want her to try and cut down.

"I'm very proud of you love, that's a very big accomplishment. Just please promise me one thing," I said with lots of care.

She started walking over to me. She is so hot when walking. She sat down on the chair next to mine.

"What's that babe?" she asked, even though she could probably figure it out.

"Please try to cut down," I said with lots of love and care. I was giving her a desperate look.

"Ok babe, ill try," she said.

She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. It felt amazing it only turned me on more. I wrapped my arms around her to return her hug.

"I'll love you till the end of the Earth," I said, soft and comforting. I could feel a smile on her face.

"Fuck it, I love you," she said cutely. We both had smiles on our faces now while laughing. We pulled away from our hug, and she put my hands in hers. "Wanna help me pick out outfits?" she asked.