Character and Background

Name: Cirilla Maeve Swan

Age: 16

Parents: Charlie and Renee Swan

Powers: Anodite abilities (mana manipulation/energy control, psionic, astral manipulation, healing, enhanced senses, enhanced condition) and Card Manipulation

Species: hybrid (cold one/alien—Anodite)

Mate: Alec Volturi

Face Claim:

Cirilla is the younger sister of Bella Swan

Cirilla is the younger sister of Bella Swan. Unlike Bella, she is more secretive since she has her own secret and burden to bare. She's able to astral project, because of her ability to astral project she's always been afraid of the dark.

A couple years after Bella was born, Renee had a one night stand since she was having doubts about being a mother. Well one was with a Anodite, a month later Renee ended up pregnant and seduced Charlie. Then another month later she told Charlie she was pregnant making him think the child was his.

Unlike with her older sister Charlie rarely remembers she's there and Renee didn't bother to want to be part of her life. So when the opportunity to study in Italy presents itself she shows Charlie the scholarship and he agrees to send her to Italy.

I'm Italy, Cirilla meets a woman who helped her learn to use her Astral Manipulation to the fullest.

When Charlie calls Cirilla telling her that Bella is unwell and that he demands Cirilla come home to help Bella she refuses since she and Bella aren't close. So Charlie pulled the plug on the over sees studies and forced Cirilla to come home.