Fifteen

~Ciri's POV~

"Hi Embry" I smile answering the phone "what's up?"

"Tonight we have to go to a graduation party for Bella Swan" he says "Quil and I were wondering if you can come to keep us company?"

"Sure" I answer "oh? One thing you need to know"

"What?" He asked

"A cold one newborn bit me" I say putting on some party "and now I'm a vampire"

"Oh" he says "are you sure you want to come then?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "I'm in a hotel filled with humans and I haven't killed anyone"

"Okay" he says "um, I'll let Sam know you were bitten by a newborn. Meet you at the party?"

"Yeah" I hang up then and go to change into a black bralette with a floral black body suit with a red skirt and black ankle boots. I put on some red eyeshadow and black lipstick.

Leaving my room, I see Alec leave his room and look at me "going somewhere?" He asks

"Yeah" nodding my head "want to come?"

"Where are you going?"

"A graduation party" he raises his eyebrow "in Forks"

"You may want to put on contacts" he suggests, I frown "your eyes are red, come" he opens his door and I walk inside to see the three guards all doing something. They look our way when I walk inside.

"Hi" I wave my hand

"Going somewhere?" Felix asks

"A graduation party" they share a look

"Where?" Jane asks

"Forks" smiling "I plan on scaring my sister"

"Are you sure you should go?" Felix asks "isn't your throat burning?"

"Why would it burn?" I ask confused

"Here" I see Alex has brown contacts "just" he puts them in my eyes and I flutter my eyes "they will annoy you for a bit but will last long enough for the party"

"Okay" nodding my head "do you want to come? To the party?"

"He would love to" Demetri takes our hands "have fun you love birds" pushing us out the door "we expect you both to be back in the morning, use protection"

"Children" Alec mutters "those three are" looking at me "when does the party start?"

"I'm not sure" thinking "let's go now anyway" I then feel a dryness "but first some water"

"I have a better idea" he grabs my hand "let's take you hunting" we go to the elevator and as we go down, the elevator stops and in comes a bunch of humans. Once here I smell their scents, I then hear the pulsing of their blood that pumps through their veins "not now" Alec whispers in my ear wrapping an arm around my waist.

When we leave the elevator, Alec leads me outside to the alley. Once there Alec has me look at him "okay, you know that feeling you have that is making you salivate?" He wipes away the drool from my chin "okay" shaking his head "all" I then smell this iron tangy scent and run, when I see a vampire feed of a human I use my powers and fling him off the human and feed off the human myself "or that"