Twenty-Two

"Okay Cirilla" Felix looks at me holding up a scarf "this has to be the hundredth scarf you have, I don't think Alec's closet can fit all of your clothes"

"Why do you" Demetri holds up some thongs "have this many thongs?"

"Those are edible thongs" I smile "I had them specifically made to taste like blood and not to just sit in your stomach"

"What?" Alec looks up from his packing to look at the thong "how many of those did you buy?"

"Over a hundred" they all stare at me "what?" Looking at Alec, I blush before looking away.

"Okay" Jane holds up a bunch of car outfits "how many cat outfits does Boo Boo need?"

"Oh? I plan on getting Boo Boo a friend or five" they stare at me

"Ciri" Alec comes over to put his hands on my shoulders "there's something you need to know" oh no, did I say something wrong? "cats die and in ten or some years Boo Boo will most likely die an agonizing death" he then falls in pain then, I look to see Jane holding Boo Boo as she uses her powers on Alec.

"Jane!" I call "it's alright, besides Boo Boo is a flurkan" I put a hand on her shoulder, dad told me about Boo Boo earlier. I'll explain later, but short version of you've seen Captain Marvel and seen Goose that's what Boo Boo is "please don't hurt him"

"He should have known better than to scare you or say such things" she growls holding Boo Boo "don't worry Boo Boo, Auntie Jane won't let your daddy hurt you"

"Auntie Jane?" Demetri snorts but looks at me frightened when Jane glares at him "so Ciri? What are the babies names going to be?"

"Oh" I think "I was thinking of North, West, Hayden, Jack and Clara"

"Why do all the babies have blue hair?" Felix asks looking at the babies "and red eyes?" Jane, Demetri and Alec run to see the babies awake and staring at them with red eyes.

"Their alien father" they look at me "what? Some aliens have red eyes, they do"

"Do they drink blood?" Jane asks

"No" shaking my head "they drink very special formula-which reminds me" snapping my fingers "I need to get a bunch of baby things, like diapers and clothes and a bassinet or five"

"Our mates" Felix tells me "are currently at the store looking for a bunch of baby things"

"Oh yes" Demetri nods his head "when they learned you were bringing home five babies them and the rest of the upper guard lost it"

"Well" I go to my room "if we want to arrive in Volterra som time this week, we need to continue to pack" I open the door and fall when a bunch of clothing falls on me. Standing up the crop tops that were on me fall and I look to the others who stare "I may or may not have a shopping problem" I laugh when I see Demetri faint, huh? I guess you learn new things everyday "also" I run to the other room and open it to have a bunch of shoes fall, looking over Felix faints this time "is Volterra close to any storage units?" Just then we hear a knock on the door, opening it I see my older half brother Candor.

"D!" I hug him

"Ciri!" He hugs me laughing "I got you a present" he hands me a box, opening it I see a "yes, it's exactly what you think it is" he leaves then.

"Oh" I pick up my new pet, closing the door I walk inside.

"What is that?" Jane asks

"Pika!" I smile "Pika! Pika!"

"Is that" Demetri gets up then to see what's in my arms.

"A Pikachu?" Felix asks this time waking up

"Pika! Pika!" Pikachu jumps out of my arms and goes towards the others who stare at him or her? I need to ask if Pikachu is a male or female.