Twenty-Eight

"Leave!" Sam orders "you are not welcome on our" Irena runs at him and shoved her hand into his chest ripping his heart out.

"Sam!" Emily yells, I go over to her and kill her next. Then we go over and kill Paul Lahote and his imprint Rachel, I'm killing the wolves that shouldn't live. I see Irena draining Jacob before Billy.

When we are done, we leave the remaining wolves since they didn't do anything to us. Sure Jared was apart of killing Laurent but he is a better pack alpha than Jacob or Sam. "Are you not going to kill us?" Tanya asks Alec and I as we make our way to leave.

Turning to her, she and the others are worried "we added your lives as an incentive" I explains "we were never going to kill you"

"Make sure word spreads of the Cullen's demise and how it came to it" Alec orders "come on" Alec throws me over his shoulder and I laugh as he runs with me in his arms.

~Volterra~

When Alec and I return to Volterra, I see the babies my babies in the throne room having tummy time "My babies!" They look up at me and smile.

"Ah!" Aro smiles "your back"

He goes to take my hand and I toss him my phone "I recorded what happened" I say as pick up North "oh my baby" kissing him all over his face, I go to each baby.

"You killed them all?" Marcus asks

"She's too caught up in the babies" Caius sighs "Alec?"

"Ciri and I made it clear that Bella Swan was to be turned or killed" Alec explains "that Edward Cullen was to kill or turn her and he decided too late"

"Finally!" Caius exclaims "the Cullens are gone! Let's throw a party!"

"A party?" Aro asks "really?"

"Yes" nodding his head "invite all the vampires, we shall announce it along with our other news"

"Are you pregnant?" I gasp looking at him, the others laugh as Caius gives me a look.

"No" Caius growls "you will find out later"

"My babies!" I smile looking at each of my babies.