Twelve

~Ciri's POV~

I sit on the bed scratching Boo Boo's head when I hear a knock on the door, getting up I go to the door and see through the peephole no one there. Opening the door I look around before I see on the floor a bouquet of roses, then I see a box of baked goods and confections.

Bringing the things inside, I look at them before I read the card on the flowers.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you angry.

-Alec

I then look at the boxes of chocolates and a lot of cake and other stuff. Picking up a cookie I eat it and nod my head at how good the confection is. Should I go over and see him, maybe I shouldn't. Or maybe I should.

As I debate I get a phone call, picking it up I see it's from Charlie "hello"

"Are you coming to Bella graduation?" He demands I answer

"No" hanging up, I look at Boo Boo and after seeing her look at me expectantly do I go over to Alec's room and knock on the door. I wait for a moment till I see Alec's sister Jane "is Alec here? I need to apologize"

"Why do you need to apologize?" Alec comes over, Jane leaves "I made you upset"

"I overreacted" looking at him "I sometimes do that, overreact. You didn't know"

"Oh" we stand silent for some time in silence

"I'll just" I gesture to my room and go into it, closing the door I go to bed.