Twenty-Five

~A Few Months Later~

"Are you sure?" I ask Alec, I'm holding Clara in my arms. We are heading to Bella and Edward's wedding which is in a few days, I don't want to leave my babies alone.

"Clara and the others will be safe" Alec takes Clara from me "don't worry Clara, daddy won't let you turn into mommy"

"Hey!" I hit him upside the head, he shrugs his shoulders as he places our daughter in her crib "I just don't know, this is the first time we will be away from them and"

"Ciri" Alec placed his hands on my shoulders "it's alright, the kids will be perfectly fine. Besides we will only be gone for a few weeks, make sure the human is finally turned"

"Fine" I mutter

"You act more like a child then our own children" Alec mutters pulling me to him, I hold him as we stand silent.

"What if they get caught in a stampede of water buffaloes?" I ask

"Then I'll kill whoever let them out if their sight" Alec growls "our babies are safe"

"You better be right" he rolls his eyes as he drags me away aka throws me over his shoulder carrying me away from the nursery. We pass by Jane and the others who stare at us "hey guys" waving my hand.

"Sister" Alec speaks "make sure the babies are safe"

She just stares at us along with Felix, Demetri and their mates "so should we ignore this?"

"I let crazy down" I kick Alec that he groans out "she won't leave" she nods her head and he walks away, I grab the side of a wall when he turns.

"Make sure they don't get lost in a stampede of water buffalos!" I yell as Alec managed to pull me away.

⚜️

"Alec" Moaning as Alec sucks my neck, the wedding starts in a few hours and it will take us about an hour to run to the place unless it I use my powers "we need...we need to go"

Alec's hand that was kneading my breast goes down to under my dress and runs his fingers over my lips, Alec growls as I close my eyes "no panties"

"You know I don't like wearing them" opening them, I bring Alec's face up and we kiss. Unzipping his pants, I gasp as Alec thrusts his cock into me.

Pulling away Alec fucks me fast and hard, the picture on the wall falls as Alec fucks me hard enough to make something fall. "Alec" Moaning his name as the pressure in me builds till I let go, clenching around his cock I arch my back so that I'm touching Alec's front. Alec stiffens after a moment and I feel his sperm hit me.