Nine

For the past few weeks I've been in Seattle with Arthur, we've gotten to know each other and I've learned that he's a great father. Right now I'm about to head out to La Push because I want to see my old friend Embry Call, Leah Clearwater and Seth Clearwater. Leah has always been there for me, she's like the big sister I've always wanted.

Right now I'm wearing a white dress with brown high knee boots.

Just as I was about to walk out of my hotel room I have this sense to see through the peephole

Just as I was about to walk out of my hotel room I have this sense to see through the peephole. When I do I see the Volturi: Demetri, Felix, Jane and Alec go into the room across from me.

I wait till they walk into their room, Alec stays outside looking around before Jane drags him inside. Shaking my head I soon leave and quickly head to the elevator, when I do the doors close and just as they do I see Alec stand before me many emotions going though his face.

Soon I'm heading downstairs, when I get to the Lobby I head to get a taxi. Once I am in the driver takes me down to La Push. It takes a few hours but once we're here I pay the guy then head to the bonfire.

"Ciri!" Seth yells and he comes over and hugs me, I laugh hugging him back. Then I hug his older sister Leah then Embry.

"Hey guys" smiling we head to the bonfire

"Cirilla" Billy smiles "so good you came"

"Thanks for inviting me" I then see someone I thought was committed, dammit the Cullens "is that Bella?"

"Yeah" Embry has me sit next to him and some other guy, I shiver and he wraps an arm around my shoulder "better?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "thanks" looking over "hi I'm Cirilla but most call me Ciri"

"Jared" we shake hands "nice to meet the girl Embry has been pining over"

"Pining?" Looking over she glared at Jared "oh" patting his cheek "it's alright, I won't tell" Jared laughs and I smile, looking at Bella she seems different.

"Hi Ciri" she waves her hand, I wave my hand back "it's so good to see you"

"You too" I say, we stare at each other before she looks to the fire. Something is different, but I can't place my finger. I look into the mana to see her aura and it's calm but there's five other auras coming from her. Holy shit, she's pregnant.

Keeping that to myself I look into the fire as Billy starts the bonfire.

~Alec's POV~

When we arrive to the hotel we go up to our suite, once here I smell her scent. I don't know why but I smell it. Jane pulls me into our room, but once in there I can't get her scent out of my mind. An entire month and she hasn't been found.

"Holy fuck" we look at Demetri, he points to me and I see my powers are being released "what's wrong?"

"I can smell her scent" growling, I leave the room and when I go to the elevator I'm shocked when I see her. She looks at me and I realize she's been here and I just missed her. Pressing the elevator button I wait.

After a few minutes I get in and head down to the Lobby since that was her stop and follow her scent to outside. It's mixed with the air around us of fumes and humans. She's here, so I head back up to my room and I'll wait for her to come back.

"Brother?" Jane asks

"Hush" I snap looking through the peephole, then I feel a pain only ever inflicted by Jane come through me. When I get up I look at her pissed "what?"

"What's wrong with you?" She demands

"She's here" I tell them "Cirilla is here" I look back through the peephole. When I finally see her after what felt like hours I open the door quickly and grab her using my vampire speed and close the door. When she looks at me surprised I grab her face and kiss her.

"Holy shit" Felix laughs "little Alec is finally growing up" Cirilla opens her mouth and I slip my tongue in.