Two

~Ciri's POV~

When I get back home I look around the place before I see my older half sister Bella come out of the house. She stops when she sees me, surprise on her face. As I look at her I smell ten different men come from her. I have black and gold dragon clothes on with dragon accessories.

"Cirilla?" Bella asks "is that you? What are you doing here?"

"Hi Bella" I answer "dad called me back"

"Can you come with me somewhere?" She asks after a minute "do you know Jacob Black?"

"Yes" nodding my head "why?"

"Something is off with him and I need someone to help me get the answers" she says "can you come?"

"Let me put my bags away" holding my duffel bags, when I put them inside the house I head out and go to the orange pick up truck.

"So Cirilla?" Bella asks

"Ciri" I cut her off "just call me Ciri"

"Okay" nodding her head "so, dad said you've been in Italy?"

"Yeah" we stay silent for the next twenty minutes. Soon we come up to the Black residence. Getting out Bella storms out to pound on the door, when Billy opens it up instead of leaving when she's told to leave she storms in "Bella!" Walking up "Hi Billy, I'm sorry for whatever that" waving to Bella "was"

"It's alright" he tells me "when did you come back, it's been some time"

"Sorry, hi Billy" we hug "I got back today" just then Bella storms out pushing me and I fall down. I see I landed on a flower pot and now my arm is bleeding. Ow, getting up I look at Bella "excuse me" I say to Billy before I run at Bella and tackle her to the ground "you bitch"

"Get off me!" She screams, we fight until I straddle her chest and hold her arms down "what the hell?"

"What the hell?" I ask "you just stormed into Billy's home, then you shoved me down causing me to break into a vase and cutting me arm, and now you are" I look up and see four shirtless buff guys stare at us "confront four hot guys?" Looking back at her "no wonder dad called me back home to deal with your craziness"

"Get off of me!" She yells

"Why are we even here? You wanted to talk to Jacob not whoever they are" waving to the guys which Bella took the opportunity to punch me in the face.

"Ow" I get off her holding my nose, she holds her hand to her. I get off of her to look up to the sky, I feel my healing kick in but slowly. It isn't like Imogen's or my fathers where it's super fast, it's just faster than the average humans.

"What is your face made of?" She demands, pulling my hand back I feel blood come down my nose. Glaring at her she screams and I chase her at human speed around the guys, they look amused by this.

"What is your problem!" She screams

"Right now you!" I grab two shoulders and do a flip over then and land in front of Bella tackling her. We roll around on the ground before I feel hands on me pulling me back, I see Bella is also being pulled back.

"You whore!" She screams

"Takes one to know one" I hear some "oohs"

"Enough!" I hear some guy say "Bella what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I want to know what you did to Jacob!" She demands

"And you?" The guy asks

"She asked me to come to talk" I tell him calmly then turning to scream at Bella "not be a crazy person!"

"I'm not crazy!" She yells

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Enough!" The guy yells "Bella leave, Paul please take this young lady to Billy and clean up her wounds"

"You never answered my question why won't Jake speak with me?" Tears come down her face

"Maybe" I suggest "it's because your acting like a crazy person?" She goes to hit me again but I dodge it and that guy Paul gets hit in the face.

"Oh my god" Bella and I say, Bella cries holding her hand while I see Paul shake in anger.

"Are you okay?" I ask as Bella cries "what the hell is your face made of?!" Just then the guy turns into a big wolf. He growls and before I can comprehend what happened next I feel pain on my chest.

I fall down and see someone standing over me, I hear growls. I also hear someone say "don't close your eyes, call the doc! Now!" But I soon fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I hear beeping and when I open my eyes to a bright light, looking around I see I'm in a hospital room. Sitting up wince at the pain in my chest, looking around I soon see an old doctor come in.

"Ah, Ms. Swan" he says "so glad to see your awake"

"Um" looking around "where am I?"

"You in the La Push Hospital" he tells me "you were brought in when a bobcat clawed you in the woods, you have some guests...would you like to see them?"

"Sure" nodding my head, soon two of the guys and Billy Black come in "hey"

"Billy, what" looking at that one guy "you turned into a big" waving my arms I wince and press a hand to my chest.

"Cirilla" Billy says "what we're about to tell you is very important, but first Paul has something to say"

"I'm sorry" he tells me "I didn't mean to"

"Hey" placing a hand on his his "it's alright, if I had known I wouldn't have been so close when you went all furry Hulk"