Fourteen

~Ciri's POV~

I rip Alec's shirt off his body when my phone goes off, I ignore it and let it go to voicemail. Pulling back I remove my cardigan and white top. Alec grabs my hips and flips us around so that he's on top, he rips off our pants. He makes a trail of kisses from my neck down to my center, I gasp when he kisses my thighs and nips them a bit before going to my pussy and starts to lick me. "Oh" I grab a handful of his hair, Alec keeps my legs open with his hands when I try to close them. Closing my eyes I moan at the pleasure.

Alec then adds a finger, pumping it in and out of me "please Alec" I beg as he tortured me by pumping his finger slowly in and out of me while he licks me "oh god" I moan as Alec adds a second finger. The pressure in my core builds, opening my eyes I arch my back when I cum.

When my back hits the bed, Alec comes up over me and kisses me. Putting my hands on his chest, I flip us over so that I'm on top and Alec is on the bottom. Pulling away I gasp when Alex flips us over again and holds my arms above my hand "I'm in charge here"

"Yes sir" I purr, Alex smiles down before kissing me softly. With his other hand he aligns himself with my entrance "go slow please" I pull back to say. He nods his head, Alec goes into me slow I feel a sting of pain. When he's fully in me, he lefts my body adjust for a moment before thrusting in and out of me slowly. "Faster"

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yes" nodding my head, Alec goes faster then and I moan as he does this "harder" pressure in me builds as Alec thrusts into me fast and hard. I feel Alec get bigger in me, when I cum I arch my back and our chests touch. Alec then releases his load into me.

Since Alec let go of my arms to have his hands on either side of my head, I flip up over so that I'm in charge.

~Time Skip~

"So" Alec looks at me, both of us on the floor. Me on my front as I look at Alec "what does this mean?"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"What does this" he waves between us "mean, are we in a relationship or what?"

"I don't know" scratching my head "just a few hours ago I was a virgin, I've never even had a boyfriend before or gone on a date"

"Never?" He asks

"No" shaking my head, we stare at each other in silence "um, I better get to my room" standing up "night" grabbing a pillow I leave the room, in the hallway the three elite guards look at me before looking away. Going to my room, my back to the door and the pillow covering my front I grab the door. Before opening the door I look at Jane "Jane?" She looks at me "can you see if Alec likes me or wants to go on a date?" I open the door when she just stares at me "you know what? Never mind" I get inside and close the door.

~Jane's POV~

Hours! My brother and his mate have been together for hours and she doesn't even know if my brother likes her?! Looking at Demetri and Felix who also look flabbergasted "hours" I growl, they look at me "they were alone for hours and Alec didn't make it clear that he wants to be in a relationship?"

Going to our room I hear Demetri whisper "Alec is in trouble"

"I wish we were human and had popcorn" Felix whispers, when I see my brother I see he has a pillow covering his junk.

"Hours!" I slap his face, it goes to the side "hours" placing my hand on my hips, he looks at me "you two have been together for hours and your mate doesn't know how you feel? Why did you say?"

"I asked what us having sex meant" he said "what was I supposed to say?"

"Anything else!" I punch him this time "you have been alive for over a thousand years, so you know more about being mates and you have the audacity to ask what you two having sex means?!"

"Should I go over?" He asks, I face palm. Sometimes I wonder if when we were human he was dropped on his head.

"You might want to put on some clothes first" Demetri suggests