Twenty

"Are you two finished?" Edward asks irritated, for the past who knows how long me and Alec have fucked which caused a tree to tip off and fall over. Bella broke then fixed Jacob's heart by saying she is engaged but then asked Jacob to kiss her. Honestly the whole thing with Bella makes my head hurt.

"Watch it" Alec warns

"The battle has begun" Edward tells us when Seth walks over and sits down.

"Alec?" I ask "this may not be the best time to ask but where are we in this?" Waving my hand between us "like are we boyfriend girlfriend? Like what is going on? Do we just have sex or"

"Are" Bella asks bewildered and angry at me "you seriously asking this right now?"

"Why are you angry?" Crossing my arms "not like this concerns you, besides whatever is happening is because of you. Everyone who has died in Seattle or in Forks or La Push is because of you" she soon starts to cry, when Edward goes to say something I freeze him in place with my psionics. Looking at Alec "well?"

"Do you want to be boyfriend girlfriend?" He asks

"Yeah" nodding my head "I also want to get to know you better-I mean all I know is that your a very old vampire, you like the color green, that your a dangerous vampire and that you died when you were eighteen"

"I want to get to know you too" he takes my hand "and luckily we have eternity to get to know one another"

"Aw" I feel heat rise to my cheeks "Your also a romantic" I let Edward go and he looks around frantic, I heard Victoria's voice and he needs to deal with her and Riley who is also here.

"She here" Edward holds onto Bella "and she isn't alone, Seth hide!" Seth goes into the trees. We see Victoria in the trees, she looks at Alec scared. I then look over to see Riley, he walks out of the trees.

"Hi Riley!" I wave my hand, he use to babysit me. He stops to look at me.

"Cirilla?" He asks "I didn't know you were here"

"I am" smiling "nice seeing you again"

"You too" nodding his head

"Riley" Edward says "listen to me, she is just using you. She's trying to avenge her true mate and" ya da ya da ya da.

We look at Bella who cuts her arm, Victoria goes after Bella while Riley is being torn to pieces by Seth. "Bye Riley!" I wave my hand as he's dragged away, Alec raises his eyebrow at me.